PDA

View Full Version : Flash Presentation: NBU

Carm3D
03-04-2007, 12:10 PM
Hello everyone,

Here's a Flash presentation with LW animation that I just finished. That voice is my cheesy announcer voice. :) The animations were rendered with LW9.2 using the photoreal motion blur.

Enjoy!

Play NBU (http://www.carm3d.net/Media/NoBrainer/PlayMovie.htm)

safetyman
03-05-2007, 06:47 AM
Good job on the animations.
Is this for real or is it some funny joke thing? Can't believe this could be legal.

Carm3D
03-05-2007, 07:33 AM
Good job on the animations.

Thanks!

Is this for real or is it some funny joke thing? Can't believe this could be legal.

It's not a joke. I guess it is legal because they're doing it. But I'm no lawyer. As long as nobody is swindled I don't see the harm in it.

JGary
03-05-2007, 11:28 AM
Yes, I agree good job on the anims. Keeps the info from getting too dry and boring.

And, I also agree that I can't believe this would be legal!? Looks like a pyramid scheme to me.

voriax
03-05-2007, 05:19 PM
Cool anim.. I can imagine it would have been kinda tedious ;)

Definately a pyramid scheme.
Nobody likes em, but they're always around, and if they're paying Carm for to do the advert, then hey, who cares! ;)
I was once roped into going to a pyramid scheme meeting by a "friend". My god, it was like a cult. I couldn't quite believe so many people could be so naive. I got there and was dubious about it instantly, so I asked someone, "Is this some kind of pyramid scheme?" and she goes "No no, it's more of a tiered structure" .. good lord. I'll never forget that comment. I raced out of there as soon as I could.

Sorry, off-topic. :D

Carm3D
03-05-2007, 05:38 PM
Tedious... :agree: That's a good word. Esp. the chalk writing & erasing.

Thanks! :D

risingsuns
03-06-2007, 03:20 PM
Nice job. Out of curiosity, how long did it take you to make that?

(nice sig by the way)

Carm3D
03-06-2007, 03:43 PM
Nice job. Out of curiosity, how long did it take you to make that?

Not a simple answer.. I worked on several other projects simultaneously, and plus I had to take a week and a half trip somewhere.. So.. I dunno. Long enough.

(nice sig by the way)

Yeah he was a smart guy. I recommend you look up other quotes by Lincoln.. Amazing orator.

pauland
03-07-2007, 03:28 AM
Nice Job Carm - voice is good too! That said, I really wish you hadn't done it.

I won't be paying out $60, nor would I advise anyone to do so. Schemes like this work well for their creators, but eventually fail as they saturate their finite 'make easy money' market. They can't keep on growing and the income described in the presentation relies on recruiting more people (and there's a limited supply of people to sign up).

Paul

Carm3D
03-07-2007, 07:39 AM
Thank you :)