PDA

View Full Version : No Plug-in of type FileRequester found with name $Default|ColorPickerServer.

djdouglas
03-03-2007, 03:29 PM
I get this error message when trying to change my content directory in LW9. Or when I try to save RGB on the render globals.

"No Plug-in of type FileRequester found with name $Default|ColorPickerServer. Would you like to load it from disk?"

I had this message about 6 months ago and someone in techsupport walked me through disabling the LW hub and I think they made me make some modifications to the menu layout, etc. I can't remember, but it did fix the problem. I am having this problem again. Can anyone tell me how to fix this again? Any help would be much appreciated.

A couple of things.

I am running 3D Arsenal and LW 9 (not 9.2)

djdouglas
03-03-2007, 03:37 PM
I also get "No Plug-in of type FileRequester found with name sounds."
after the original error message posted above while trying to change the content directory.

djdouglas
03-03-2007, 04:00 PM
One more thing. The problem seems to be originating from the LW9 3DArsenal configs. When I copy them into the documents and settings folder the errors appear. When I delete them and let Lightwave make new configs the problem goes away. Unfortunately without the configs I cant use 3D Arsenal.