PDA

View Full Version : Need Help With Modeler

03-02-2007, 02:47 PM
Sorry to bother everyone. I am new to LW and have started with baby steps in LW 3D Arsenal. I have made 4 or 5 text objects in Modeler along with a simple EPS file and separate layers. When I go to save object and them load the saved object into a scene in LW, I can only see the first layer of the object which happens to be the word "The". I cannot get the rest to show up. Does anybody have any idea to where I am going wrong?

Thanks,
Greg Kuhn

iconoclasty
03-02-2007, 02:56 PM
You're not choosing load object layer from layout are you? If you do that then the default layer 1 will only pull in the first layer.
Are you sure the other layers aren't there? Pull up your scene editor to view your objects and confirm there's only one layer.

03-02-2007, 03:12 PM
I did find that the layers were coming in...out of frame. Not a big deal to move them though. Unfortunately, when I replace the "Your Logo Here" object, I do only get the "The" of my object. However, when I import it as an extra object, it all appears. However, the "Your Logo Here" is set up in a way that it does not move out of screen as the camera moves. I am not sure if it is attached to a null object or something. Do you happen to have any idea how I might be able to replace the "Your Logo Here" correctly or apply the "Your Logo Here" settings to my newly created object settings.

I am sorry for all of the blabbering, I am still groping in the dark here.

Thanks!
Greg Kuhn