PDA

View Full Version : Sin City

oseneriz
02-21-2007, 12:44 PM
This is a my first interior model and render in lightwave 9.
I hope you guys like it.

Thank You

jasonwestmas
02-21-2007, 02:36 PM
Honestly, I think the best features are being hidden by the perspective. Show more! I'm guessing other parts would be more interesting if presented differently. But hey, I don't have the best eye for arch viz.

borkus
02-23-2007, 06:09 PM
i agree with jasonwestmas. and the back wall is confusing me. it seems like it doesn't fit with the rest of the picture. all the flowing vertical lines on the walls coming to it and then a wall with a bright tan color and smoky glass. the "flow" of the pic seems to stop there. perhaps add a slight crumple or crust to the "glass" wall and maybe a some type of texturing to the tan wall to break them up. please don't think i'm picking on you . it does look good so far. just my 2 cents on things i noticed. hope to see an update.

oseneriz
02-28-2007, 01:57 PM
Sorry for the delay I have been out of town, Thank you both for your input i will make some changes and rerender i will post a new one once done.
Thanks Again..

oseneriz
02-28-2007, 02:40 PM
Here is a nother angle and I have a nother one comming.

borkus
02-28-2007, 07:28 PM
definetly better. looking good so far. the new perspective shows that the wall with the screen playing doesn't have a wall of glass afterall. but it does have a "fall-off" effect. beyond the "screen wall" is somehow "jarring" to the eye too abrupt somehow

jasonwestmas
02-28-2007, 07:50 PM
Hey this interrior is ACE!!

visually speaking, not necessarily functionally speaking I think you have too much "Criss-Crossing" going on in the windows. That's what is creating an uncomfortable feeling. Usually looking out a window should feel pleasant and not so Chaotic.