PDA

View Full Version : New training???

erich
02-18-2007, 04:34 PM
I am really hoping that with the new 9.x series and above, Newtek really starts to take training to a new level as well. Something like what modo is doing with their new Le Mans video training (http://www.luxology.com/support), would go a long way to securing users in my opinion.

Come on Newtek! You can do it! :)

Cheers.
E.

tonybliss
02-18-2007, 06:53 PM
http://newtek.com/forums/showthread.php?t=63600

I think NT is on the right track. I am trying out the new verson 202 of Modo ATM and its really fantastic esp the painting tools(reason I am trying it out. But if NT continues with the pace they are going with a little icining I can envision them on the top again.
One thing i see is where my students who come from other programs are able to get past the hype and internet/industry criticism of LW and love the software allowing it to become part of their toolset ...
I do genuinely hope that NT continues their flow and when they do grow they leave arrogance and internal disputes at bay ...
Cheers NT

borkus
02-18-2007, 07:14 PM
i agree with you, cgswami. after using lightwave for several months, it's almost nauseating to use another app. would love to see them bring the "big boys" down. or at least in the same ball park. right now, i use 4 programs to do what i'm trying to do. don't mind, but it would be nice if i didn't have to leave my nice, familiar lightwave interface as much to get the job done. oh well, so goes it.

borkus
02-18-2007, 07:16 PM
just to chuckle to myself, good to see you found the thread you were looking for... just playing with ya cgswami!!!

tonybliss
02-18-2007, 07:44 PM
right now, i use 4 programs to do what i'm trying to do. don't mind, but it would be nice if i didn't have to leave my nice, familiar lightwave interface as much to get the job done. oh well, so goes it.

Me too ... Zbrush which i intend to add excluded(that is best left to external app imo).. it would be nice not to want to use messiah for CA ...

Yeah that happens when you multitask doing jobs, setting up configs and F5/reading posting to forums .... :D :D :D :D