PDA

View Full Version : How about an Oddity DVD series?

Speedmonk42
02-16-2007, 12:01 AM
I think it would be hilarious. People bring him a scene, and he just destroys them.

Then he shows them how to re do it while they are crying and receiving therapy.

It could be very funny and and also informative.

Might be a change from the regular video.....

cresshead
02-16-2007, 12:07 AM
this guy's getting to be somewhat of a ''celeb''...mr angry of 3d!

AbnRanger
02-16-2007, 02:05 AM
Kind of like that "Reality TV" show here in the U.S., where the angry chef verbally abuses trainees...or Simon (American Idol) telling one of the contestants that he looks like a Tree Sloth...you know...like the character in "Ice Age."
It's a sad commentary on our society when people get their kicks watching the humiliation of others.:tsktsk:

A 3D Reality show, starring Oddity!...I guess the ratings would go through the roof when someone dots his eyes for him. Then his name would change to Rocky...you know the Racoon...or heck, even Balboa...."Yo, SplineGod, I dit it!":D

LightWuv
02-16-2007, 03:10 AM
Originally Posted by NTComm, NewTek Forums Moderation in the "Oddity laws: Developing modeling skills" thread:

"oDDity has been temporarily banned for a period of one month for repeated violations of posted moderation policy.

However, this does not mean it is now open season on oDDity. Anyone using the opportunity of his absence to launch assaults against him on these forums will be dealt with in a similar manner."

Wuv

Darth Mole
02-16-2007, 03:17 AM
I'd rather not reinforce his so-called 'celebrity status', frankly.

adrian
02-16-2007, 03:35 AM
You have to give him credit for his organic modelling skills. Quite frankly I think you also have to give him credit for the way he behaves in the forums - not because it's good but because I think he knows exactly what he's doing and he constantly gets the attention/responses he's looking for.

Of course it could be that he's totally socially inept and he doesn't realise that he offends people...

hrgiger
02-16-2007, 03:38 AM
You know what I would like? No more threads with oDDity in the title.

cagey5
02-16-2007, 04:01 AM
He may be overly frank in his assessment at times, and even be overtly insulting to people about their skills, but I've never known him launch into completely off topic personal attacks.

Childish.

Bog
02-16-2007, 05:12 AM
You know what I would like? No more threads with oDDity in the title.

Quite. Aside from it being poor form to talk behind someone's banned back, I really don't see the big noise about him. He's an average subpatch modeler, but that's about it.

Least said, soonest mended I think. Actually, a mod deleting this thread completely wouldn't be a bad idea.

Yamba
02-16-2007, 05:30 AM
Ditto Bog.

The oDDman is not everyone's flavour but I've always enjoyed his comments and brutal critiques.

Yamba

NTComm
02-16-2007, 06:21 AM
I will say this one more time. In fairness to those that might have missed it previously.

oDDity has been temporarily banned for a period of one month for repeated violations of posted moderation policy.

However, this does not mean it is now open season on oDDity. Anyone using the opportunity of his absence to launch assaults against him on these forums will be dealt with in a similar manner.

This thread is now closed.