PDA

View Full Version : open beta 9.2 registaration

bearfoot
02-15-2007, 02:32 AM
Hey eveyone

am i to late to register for the 9.2 open beta ?

whenever i try to register on the site the page crashes.

I tried 2 different computers and 2 different browsers.

thanks a lot

jamiedixxon
02-15-2007, 01:14 PM
I had exactly the same issue. I'm also curious where the universal beta is? The article on the newsletter sure makes it sound like it's part of the beta program:

"BTW, I just want to remind all of you that participating in the Open Beta programs for Universal and LightWave v9.2 is as simple as downloading the latest version from your profile in the NewTek registration system."

I was only presented the option to download the PowerPC version of 9.2 on the beta site... What's up?

amigo
02-15-2007, 01:44 PM
UB isn't available yet afaik, although NT plans to release it in March with 9.2. Makes you wonder when will all the extensive testing on it be done (if any). Perhaps NT will be satisified with internal testing only...

mwh710
02-16-2007, 09:37 AM
UB isn't available yet afaik, although NT plans to release it in March with 9.2. Makes you wonder when will all the extensive testing on it be done (if any). Perhaps NT will be satisified with internal testing only...

I downloaded & installed new Beta version, but it came up in Discovery mode. Tried to register it, but keep getting this:

Server Error in '/' Application.
Input string was not in a correct format.
Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code.

Exception Details: System.FormatException: Input string was not in a correct format.

Source Error:

An unhandled exception was generated during the execution of the current web request. Information regarding the origin and location of the exception can be identified using the exception stack trace below.

Stack Trace:

[FormatException: Input string was not in a correct format.]
System.Number.ParseInt32(String s, NumberStyles style, NumberFormatInfo info) +0
System.Convert.ToInt32(String value) +47
Default.Default.RegisterClick(Object sender, EventArgs e)
System.Web.UI.WebControls.Button.OnClick(EventArgs e) +108
System.Web.UI.WebControls.Button.System.Web.UI.IPo stBackEventHandler.RaisePostBackEvent(String eventArgument) +58
System.Web.UI.Page.RaisePostBackEvent(IPostBackEve ntHandler sourceControl, String eventArgument) +18
System.Web.UI.Page.RaisePostBackEvent(NameValueCol lection postData) +33
System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestMain() +1292

Version Information: Microsoft .NET Framework Version:1.1.4322.2032; ASP.NET Version:1.1.4322.2032

I would really like to see if this is any more stable than 9.0

help anyone?

BTW Mac OS 10.4.8
DP 1.8 GHz
1.5 GB RAM