PDA

View Full Version : 9.2 Open Beta Registraion page

xeno3d
02-14-2007, 01:42 PM
The 9.2 open beta registration page isn't working.. I keep getting this error

Server Error in '/' Application.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Input string was not in a correct format.
Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code.

Exception Details: System.FormatException: Input string was not in a correct format.

Source Error:

An unhandled exception was generated during the execution of the current web request. Information regarding the origin and location of the exception can be identified using the exception stack trace below.

Stack Trace:

[FormatException: Input string was not in a correct format.]
System.Number.ParseInt32(String s, NumberStyles style, NumberFormatInfo info) +0
System.Convert.ToInt32(String value) +47
Default.Default.RegisterClick(Object sender, EventArgs e)
System.Web.UI.WebControls.Button.OnClick(EventArgs e) +108
System.Web.UI.WebControls.Button.System.Web.UI.IPo stBackEventHandler.RaisePostBackEvent(String eventArgument) +58
System.Web.UI.Page.RaisePostBackEvent(IPostBackEve ntHandler sourceControl, String eventArgument) +18
System.Web.UI.Page.RaisePostBackEvent(NameValueCol lection postData) +33
System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestMain() +1292

brian.coates
02-14-2007, 02:19 PM
Your browser needs to be set to accept cookies. Usually solves the problem for me.

xeno3d
02-14-2007, 04:27 PM
Gave it a go and still nada... all the other registration pages work.

Any other ideas?

Kurtis
02-14-2007, 06:24 PM
If you haven't already, please contact Customer Service.

I'm not aware of any problems, but I'll also check with CS and MIS on this myself in the morning.

xeno3d
02-14-2007, 07:40 PM
Will do..

We cant acess the beta forums until we register the beta correct?

Beaker
02-14-2007, 09:08 PM
Nope. They've got an NDA you have to agree to before they'll make it so you can see the downloads. Then they've got to add you to the forums. It took them a couple of days to do that for me.

xeno3d
02-14-2007, 09:09 PM
Cool.. well haf way there then.. Ive got the downloads in my account

kyuzo
02-16-2007, 08:43 AM
Were you able to register Xeno3D?

My registration expires this weekend, and when I try to go to the register 9.2 page I'm getting:

Server Error in '/' Application.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Input string was not in a correct format.
Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code.

Exception Details: System.FormatException: Input string was not in a correct format.

Source Error:

An unhandled exception was generated during the execution of the current web request. Information regarding the origin and location of the exception can be identified using the exception stack trace below.

Stack Trace:

[FormatException: Input string was not in a correct format.]
System.Number.ParseInt32(String s, NumberStyles style, NumberFormatInfo info) +0
System.Convert.ToInt32(String value) +47
Default.Default.RegisterClick(Object sender, EventArgs e)
System.Web.UI.WebControls.Button.OnClick(EventArgs e) +108
System.Web.UI.WebControls.Button.System.Web.UI.IPo stBackEventHandler.RaisePostBackEvent(String eventArgument) +58
System.Web.UI.Page.RaisePostBackEvent(IPostBackEve ntHandler sourceControl, String eventArgument) +18
System.Web.UI.Page.RaisePostBackEvent(NameValueCol lection postData) +33
System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestMain() +1292

Version Information: Microsoft .NET Framework Version:1.1.4322.2032; ASP.NET Version:1.1.4322.2032

Kurtis
02-16-2007, 08:52 AM
We are experiencing a problem right now, and it's being worked on.

You can complete your registration by contacting Customer Service directly.

kyuzo
02-16-2007, 09:38 AM
Thanks Kurtis,
That's fine, I can wait until tomorrow and try again - hopefully you'll have things sorted out by then.

xeno3d
02-16-2007, 11:30 AM
Kurtis beat me to it. I called customer service and they were able to do it in a matter of minutes.