PDA

View Full Version : Michelin commercial mixture of LW and Maya.

Dodgy
02-13-2007, 07:34 AM
http://www.michelinman.com/forward/

Got to the Lounge to see a commercial and the making of below, featuring an old mate, Cris Blyth..

tonybliss
02-13-2007, 08:33 AM
Wow ... thanks
Very inspirational to watch

toby
02-14-2007, 07:01 PM
I know Cris Blyth! Has he always been mad as a hatter? I expect to see him with his face painted blue half the time, but laughing instead of yelling :D

tonybliss
02-14-2007, 07:24 PM
Lol

Dodgy
02-15-2007, 02:48 AM
Oh yes, he has always been completely mental. Too many food additives I think :)

kopperdrake
02-15-2007, 03:52 AM
Great to see the inner-workings of the marketing campaign - and nice job :thumbsup:

cresshead
02-15-2007, 04:39 AM
nice site!

Nemoid
02-15-2007, 12:34 PM
cool site :thumbsup:

toby
02-15-2007, 08:32 PM
Oh yes, he has always been completely mental. Too many food additives I think :)
ok... going to the store now, anybody else want Twinkies? Cheese Whiz?

toby
02-15-2007, 10:35 PM
(Lots of food additives--->)
Here we go! Dig in!

cresshead
02-16-2007, 12:09 AM
what's a twinkie??..chocolate bar?...ahh just looked at the larger pik!
is it popular?.
...looks like a cake!..
can't say as i'd miss them!..
.can you dunk 'em in a cuppa tea?...
that's my test for most foods!

'yup..i'm from darkesk corner of the world...the u.k....which are totally 'twinkieless''....

toby
02-16-2007, 02:35 AM
what's a twinkie??..chocolate bar?...ahh just looked at the larger pik!
is it popular?.
...looks like a cake!..
can't say as i'd miss them!..
.can you dunk 'em in a cuppa tea?...
that's my test for most foods!

'yup..i'm from darkesk corner of the world...the u.k....which are totally 'twinkieless''....
Yes - I posted the pics because I realized nobody else here is from the US... and I don't know any euro junk foods...
Twinkies popular with kids, the story is that there's so many additives that after it's made it has to sit and "outgas", or dry, steep, until the chemicals are no longer potent enough to make you sick!

Bog
02-16-2007, 05:18 AM
I know Cris Blyth! Has he always been mad as a hatter? I expect to see him with his face painted blue half the time, but laughing instead of yelling :D

Perfect for a tyre advert if he spends a lot of time on the woad.

kopperdrake
02-16-2007, 07:20 PM
We used to get US choccy bars from the publishers at project end in games, Twinkies and Orios (is that right) seemed to form the bulk of them, but boy are they sweet! Seems you guys over there have a sweeter tooth than the Glaswegians :D Give me Cadburys or better still, 80% cocoa Green & Blacks any day of the week :D As for cuppa-dunking - chocolate hobnobs, nuff said.

toby
02-16-2007, 09:48 PM
We used to get US choccy bars from the publishers at project end in games, Twinkies and Orios (is that right) seemed to form the bulk of them, but boy are they sweet! Seems you guys over there have a sweeter tooth than the Glaswegians :D Give me Cadburys or better still, 80% cocoa Green & Blacks any day of the week :D As for cuppa-dunking - chocolate hobnobs, nuff said.
Ahhh, you're just jealous because we have Cris Blythe now! :neener:

You are correct, most of the stuff here is too sweet. Sugar is cheaper than good ingredients. My glaring fault is dark chocolate Dove bars, a little less sweet than swiss choc.