PDA

View Full Version : Dominance War II

Lamont
02-02-2007, 11:51 PM
Check it out guys and gals. It's that time of year again and this year... it's personal.

http://www.dominancewar.com/

DiedonD
02-03-2007, 01:58 AM
So its a forum huh. It almost sounded like a game. Nice CG work, but it has too much of war into it. So theres gonna be thread wars through out. People that have time for that, and people who like conflicts (unlike me) might go there, but not art oriented, calm, friendly advice giving ones like us. Thats what I think at least.

oDDity
02-03-2007, 03:54 AM
Did you see last years winner, it looks like a copy of any generic UT character.
IT wouldn't take much int he way of imagination to beat that, but then, I'm not a gamer, so wouldn't know what the little square geeks who judge it would be looking for.

StereoMike
02-03-2007, 07:14 AM
Just give it a try. Could add something interesting to the stuff you do over and over again.

Lamont
02-03-2007, 09:32 PM
Did you see last years winner, it looks like a copy of any generic UT character.
IT wouldn't take much int he way of imagination to beat that, but then, I'm not a gamer, so wouldn't know what the little square geeks who judge it would be looking for.Nice!! So condescending!!

mattclary
02-05-2007, 12:23 PM
Nice!! So condescending!!

What?! Were you expecting less? :yingyang: