PDA

View Full Version : Shift Keys for ALL envelopes

slackadocious
02-02-2007, 03:03 PM
Im busy adjusting my animation timeline accoring to a voice over that doesnt quite sync. So far Ive been using graph editor to select all object, light and camera timelines, then shift the keys around as needed..

This works pretty well, but the problem Ive run into is if I have a surface envelope (eg transparency), it is not gathered by graph editor when I use the "Get selected objects" command. It isnt too much of a problem if I only have 1 surface envelope, i'd select that one in graph editor and then add the rest of the light/object/cameras. then adjust them

However, I have multiple surface envelopes on multiple objects and I want to shift keys for all of them (plus all obj/light/camera timelines) in one fell swoop... I cant for the life of me figure out how to add more than one surface envelope to graph editor at a time

How can I select ALL the active surface envelopes along with any and all enabled envelopes (lights, cameras and objects) for a monolithic adjustment of all envelope timelines?

Thanks

PS, The "shift keys" command in classic scene editor wont do it either, it ignores surface envelopes too.

Bytehawk
02-02-2007, 04:19 PM
couldn't you do that with some kind of expression tied to a null'x XYZ position for example ?

slackadocious
02-04-2007, 01:11 AM
perhaps if i were in the business of writing expressions... but im not..

i wouldnt even know where to start at this point...

any other suggestions?

Thanks