PDA

View Full Version : New RenderFarm for Lightwave users

Radamanthys
01-26-2007, 01:03 PM
Hi,

I'm setting up a new RenderFarm dedicated to lightwave users, the goal will be to make the submission of scenes rendering and the retrieving of the calculated images as easy as possible.

To start this project, I'm looking for beta testers to who I'll offer free computation time (on around 40 processors (cores) of intel Core 2 architecture) in return of the beta testing. At this time, the RenderFarm is Lightwave 9 and Windows only.

If other members of the forum have ideas or request, I'll be pleased to read it and try to implement it in my system.

If you are interesting in beta testing, please leave a message here and explain me in few lines the type of rendering you are doing. I'll choose around 10 people from the answers during next week.

Thank you in advance

Radamanthys
01-27-2007, 11:23 AM
website for the project soon online :)

with more eplanations

Cageman
01-27-2007, 12:56 PM
Hi.

I'm currently in the process of wrapping up an animationproject in LightWave 9.0. It is a single character with some of the free 3rd party Nodes attached to it. Since I'm only having a single computer to render with, I would benefit alot from having the chance to render this project on a real farm.

The character is animated in 5 diffferent sets, 1461 frames in total.