PDA

View Full Version : Looking to purchase VT

pastorchance
01-15-2007, 11:22 PM
I built a small video studio around the VT2 in 2002 at the church I pastored in Kansas. Since then I have resigned as pastor and taken another pastorate. I am now looking to build another small studio here at the new facility in Arkansas. I do not have lots of money to spend on this project. Therefore I am interested in purchasing older equipment.

John Chance
www.calvaryjonesboro.org

PIZAZZ
01-16-2007, 06:44 AM
Shoot me an email. I have some older demo gear that could help you get started.

jef at pizazzme dot com

ethann
01-16-2007, 04:15 PM
Hi,

I have a VT card and software that I no longer use since I have moved away from editing and would be more than happy to sell it to you if you are interested.
I sent you a pm with more info.

Saxor G
02-12-2007, 04:26 AM
Hi,
I have a 2 month old VT4 complete with SX-84, RS-8 --
See Configuration: Thanks
Newtek VT4 Studio in Box (Komplett)
1 HP XW8200 Workstation Dual Xeon 3,4GHz
2GB-DDR2 RAM,
inkl. RS-8, SX-84, SDI-Option
VT-Edit, Lightwave 8.xx
Aura 2.xx, Ulead DVD
Win XP Pro, 160GB FP
4x 500GB Sata-Festplatte

Bought only last Nov. 2006

All for only Euro 8`000.- (CHF. 13`000.-)

What is VT[4] LIVE!
NewTek VT[4]™ is an Integrated Production Suite that is the culmination of years of planning and engineering. The Emmy®-winning company that created desktop video and defines the cutting-edge in production software, brings you the solution you need to meet your production goals with more power, flexibility and affordability than you ever dreamed possible.

What VT[4] Offers
VT[4] offers live switching and web streaming, real-time keying, titling, the world's fastest editing, 2D video painting, 3D modeling and animation. All of this is tightly integrated with everything you need for production, post-production, and graphics. VT[4] delivers all of this, plus unsurpassed video quality with uncompressed component, digital and analogue video with four-channel audio.

Who Benefits from VT[4]?
VT[4] is designed for the video producer that wants to expand their services without breaking the bank. VT[4] will give the power, flexibility and functionality of a system costing more than THREE times more! Whether the project calls for a live CEO message integrated with pre-edited segments or a complex edit for broadcast television, VT[4] gives you all of the tools necessary to complete your next award winning project.
Thanks

Saxor G
02-12-2007, 04:30 AM
Hi,
it is me again..
My VT4 for sale will be with the upcoming VT5 included.
Only that it will be shipped by Newtek to the Buyer when its
ready.
Thanks

mrboutwell
02-13-2007, 08:03 AM
Pastor I am a childrens pastor in OK and help churches with there audio visual needs and a long time user of the video toaster.I can put you in contact with my rep who builds systems just for churches as part of his ministry.feel free to contact him [email protected] and let me know.
GOD SPEED