PDA

View Full Version : fprime 3.0 clue?

archiea
01-13-2007, 04:14 AM
http://www.google.com/translate?u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.worley.com%2Fjapanese %2Fjapanese.html&langpair=ja%7Cen&hl=en&ie=UTF8

"2007 January, it is FPrime3 release schedule.
(After the LW9.2 release, it is immediately schedule)"

3dworks
01-13-2007, 04:41 AM
http://www.google.com/translate?u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.worley.com%2Fjapanese %2Fjapanese.html&langpair=ja%7Cen&hl=en&ie=UTF8

"2007 January, it is FPrime3 release schedule.
(After the LW9.2 release, it is immediately schedule)"

date of press release: 2006 December 22nd

hope you had a nice holidays?

:)

markus

tonybliss
01-13-2007, 04:43 AM
Heheheheh :D

Verlon
01-13-2007, 10:02 AM
yeah....we've had it translated by a dozen sources..etc. Note the part about it being Worley's first paid upgrade. Hope it doesn't hurt too much.

Other than that, I am quite happy about the news.

hrgiger
01-14-2007, 04:53 PM
You're really on the ball Archiea. We've only been taking about that like forever now.:)

theo
01-14-2007, 05:57 PM
Uhhh....archiea? Are you OK man? I just so happen to have a plastic scraper here in my pocket that I can use to chisel your pulverized ego up from the sidewalk with...

God, I hate ego blood...stains everything....

:D :D

Did I just have fun at archiea's emotional expense? Someone throw me in naughty prison...:devil:

archiea
01-17-2007, 12:14 AM
Uhhh....archiea? Are you OK man? I just so happen to have a plastic scraper here in my pocket that I can use to chisel your pulverized ego up from the sidewalk with...

God, I hate ego blood...stains everything....

:D :D

Did I just have fun at archiea's emotional expense? Someone throw me in naughty prison...:devil:

what ego? I was just posting the news. if its a repeat, big deal, no skin off my back. Jeez, the hostility here.. its pathetic. :thumbsdow grow up guys. I consider this great news considering what worley's has had to accomodate now that LW can support multiple shading models instead of just one. Seems like its your egos that get bruised when LW ain't worshipped every second of the day.

Bitboy
01-17-2007, 12:40 AM
As I read it no one here was hostile. They might have poked you a little and made fun of you in a non-threatening manner. It just came through like good fun as I saw it. :)

But yeah that bit of news has been beaten to death on several forums now. Still, it qualifies as great news :D

archiea
01-17-2007, 12:54 AM
I don't see any association of posting a news bit late having to do with anyone's ego? I appeciate your 'fresh eye" bit boy on the subject, but the nature of theo's post is just unnecessary and just borderline inflammatory. Since when is posting news bits a pissing contest where its a measure of one's "capability" and thus their ego?

tonybliss
01-17-2007, 03:09 AM
trust me man theo was just having fun not serious.
Some of animators have naughty blood,

... and some ego blood ... well sorry I :D could not help myself
Ah ... the lightness of a TRUE 3D forum :)

tonybliss
01-17-2007, 03:31 AM
Mu ha hA haw haw . hack hack (choking)

Ok i'm good now

ha ha ha haw Mu ha ha ha

hrgiger
01-17-2007, 03:45 AM
Hey guys, have you heard anything about an Fprime 3? I can't find any news on it anywhere...

Matt
01-17-2007, 06:51 AM
It does bug me how quiet Worley always are, and that the Japanese pages are updated but not the English version, what is it with that?

3dworks
01-17-2007, 07:11 AM
It does bug me how quiet Worley always are, and that the Japanese pages are updated but not the English version, what is it with that?

probably a very special sort of humour, LOL

markus

theo
01-17-2007, 07:37 AM
I don't see any association of posting a news bit late having to do with anyone's ego? I appeciate your 'fresh eye" bit boy on the subject, but the nature of theo's post is just unnecessary and just borderline inflammatory. Since when is posting news bits a pissing contest where its a measure of one's "capability" and thus their ego?

I do wonder if the language barrier is causing the misunderstanding here as your response seems to show that you are quite offended. If you are offended archiea, I apologize very much so as this was NOT the intended result.

I, perhaps, should have qualified my humor much better. What I posted was a total jest. And was meant just to humor you in light of the guys poking fun, which was totally harmless as well, by the way.

Just relax man... everything's cheery.

TSpyrison
01-17-2007, 07:44 AM

Im guessing they just enjoy screwing with us :)

Exception
01-17-2007, 07:47 AM
Hey Guys stop poking fun at Archiea, I have important news, it looks as if fprime 3.0 is to be released soon!

tonybliss
01-17-2007, 08:31 AM
exception you bastard ... :D

tonybliss
01-17-2007, 08:33 AM
Don't worry Archiea we ALL have our turns for being poked at ... its all in good 3Dism and the dogma associated with it :)

Plakkie
01-17-2007, 09:14 AM
What is Fprime?

:D

GregMalick
01-17-2007, 11:47 AM
What is Fprime?

What's a Plakkie? :D

theo
01-17-2007, 11:54 AM
What's a Plakkie? :D

Actually...the guy who needs to be picked on, for real, just showed up.... uh-huh... People who live near pristine beaches and countless numbers of beautiful women, scantily clad, SURELY deserve some type of intensified ribbing....:D

Anti-Distinctly
01-17-2007, 12:07 PM
probably a very special sort of humour, LOL

markus

They do have a sense of humour. The crazy crap I got in my package with fprime and G2 on disk...as I recall; a bunch of miniature dollar bills, a small strofoam toy plane (Canadian Air Force no less) and finally a small plastic glittery orange spider.

3dworks
01-17-2007, 12:28 PM
They do have a sense of humour. The crazy crap I got in my package with fprime and G2 on disk...as I recall; a bunch of miniature dollar bills, a small strofoam toy plane (Canadian Air Force no less) and finally a small plastic glittery orange spider.

hehe - i already had this impression when i did read the documentation for the taft collection, my first ever set of worley plugs!

markus

tyrot
01-17-2007, 01:55 PM
... if lightwave 9.2 didnt come out we dont can expect that worley can finish Fprime3, so lets hope the 9.2 is not taking too much time

dear pagno

i actually wonder why Worley attach Fprime3 with 9.2 release ? What could be his aim...i really couldnt figure out?

Best

vashts
01-17-2007, 02:19 PM
i actually wonder why Worley attach Fprime3 with 9.2 release ? What could be his aim...i really couldnt figure out?
well.. simply lightwave 9.2 has those sdk enhancements needed to worley for new features of fprime.. or maybe some. it's simple, isn't it?

vashts

tyrot
01-17-2007, 02:28 PM
dear vashts

but it will Take time wont it, if he is waiting for those SDK enhancements? From what i understand Worley Just waiting for 9.2 for releasing Fprime. So what if NT release it next month...? I dont think worley is waiting for SDK enhancements within 9.2 ...

best

vashts
01-17-2007, 02:42 PM
dear vashts

but it will Take time wont it, if he is waiting for those SDK enhancements? From what i understand Worley Just waiting for 9.2 for releasing Fprime. So what if NT release it next month...? I dont think worley is waiting for SDK enhancements within 9.2 ...

best
well, worley for sure receives beta sdk while it's in development.. and for sure worley had this new sdk (or the part he needs) for enough time. think about the lw version: newtek will release 9.2, and someone (chuck, if I remember) said that 9.1 was an internal version. maybe with sdk changes.
well.. this is what I think.

vashts

Exception
01-17-2007, 02:45 PM
I just heard that Fprime 3 will be out really soon!

Exception
01-17-2007, 03:04 PM
Pagnozzi, you just beat me in revealing with a grand gesture last month's old fish... slightly decomposing on the plate!

My colleague is complaining about the smell. Please remove said ex water creature.

hrgiger
01-17-2007, 03:51 PM
Don't feel bad for Archiea. He's had it coming for some time, eh Archie? Every time a new version of Lightwave has been on the horizon, he has made a post saying Lightwave (insert version number here) released!!!! and then when you open the thread, it just says something smarta$s like "soon" or whatever.
Yes, it's time we all had a little fun at Archiea's expense. It's just too bad that he doesn't have such a sense of humor when the joke is on him.

By the way, have you guys heard the news about Fprime 3?

archiea
01-17-2007, 10:13 PM
trust me man theo was just having fun not serious.
Some of animators have naughty blood,

... and some ego blood ... well sorry I :D could not help myself
Ah ... the lightness of a TRUE 3D forum :)

nawh, it was juvenile.. the kind of stuff proper moderation takes care of so that threads don't deteriorate like the way this one has...

and hrgiger... my prior post regarding faux LW releases was pointed at no one in particular. thats the difference. It was fun at the stressing and hand wringing associated with new releases. I, myself, included in such wait as I have preordered the new releases for as long as I can remember. So in other words: I was in the same boat. As your post so well demonstrates, its the ones that attack specific people that deteriorate this community. And lets face it, you have your own issues should 'professional" users post their feelings regarding LW in regards to the "industry", that you are quick to jump in on the attack.

The irony is that its your own community that you are defacing while spending the most time in it. "Outsiders" with differing opinions, or even just miss post like this one, are quickly ridiculed and/or are victims of name calling as folks just gang up.

A simple "its been discussed already" would have sufficed instead of the character attack.

theo
01-17-2007, 10:20 PM
nawh, it was juvenile.. the kind of stuff proper moderation takes care of so that threads don't deteriorate like the way this one has...

and hrgiger... my prior post regarding faux LW releases was pointed at no one in particular. thats the difference. It was fun at the stressing and hand wringing associated with new releases. I, myself, included in such wait as I have preordered the new releases for as long as I can remember. So in other words: I was in the same boat. As your post so well demonstrates, its the ones that attack specific people that deteriorate this community. And lets face it, you have your own issues should 'professional" users post their feelings regarding LW in regards to the "industry", that you are quick to jump in on the attack.

The irony is that its your own community that you are defacing while spending the most time in it. "Outsiders" with differing opinions, or even just miss post like this one, are quickly ridiculed and/or are victims of name calling as folks just gang up.

A simple "its been discussed already" would have sufficed instead of the character attack.

:confused: :confused: :confused: 8/

hrgiger
01-18-2007, 03:50 AM

Um, I would have jumped on anyone who made a post like"Fprime 3.0 clue?" two or more weeks after the fact. And so would have everyone else who has participated in this thread. The fact that you are a professional or non-professional has nothing to do with it. It's all good natured fun, just like your annoying "Lightave X released (soon)" posts, right? You taking it as an attack sounds like your own issue, not ours.

And your assertion that have issues with "professionals posting their feelings" is completely off. What I have a problem with is professionals deeming their opinion more important then non-professionals on the subject of Lightwave development. But we've been down that road many times before and so that's all I will say on the matter.

Defacing the community? Get a grip Archiea. And get a sense of humor while you're at it. Everyone else here seems to enjoy a good laugh.

cresshead
01-18-2007, 06:22 AM
we need a group hug!
we're all on the same team yeah?

SCS5
01-18-2007, 06:38 AM
I was going to post a reply on this thread too, but, I decided not to because it's so funny already:D ARCHIEA, GET A SENSE OF HUMOR!!!.................

Oops, did I say that out loud?

P.S. I think I'm a profesional?...or something?:devil:

T-Light
01-18-2007, 07:22 AM
The Story of The Little Archeia who cried Lightwave.
A Luminary Tale of Mirth and Woe.

One day, Archeia set off the in the concrete jungle and thought wouldn't it be such fun on all the stern faced desperados at Newtek Village to play a jolly jape and cry Lightwave X.X...Which he did.

Many hundreds of poor wavers ran to Archeia's aid, only to find Lightwave X.X was nowhere to be seen.

Archiea had such fun with his prank, he did it again and again and again and again and again and again. Each time the waving fellows came running to his aid and each time he chuckled and snorted and laughed and pointed. Fools Fools He cried, tears streaming down his rosy little cheeks.

Then one day, the Worley cart came to the waving village bringing imminent News of the long awaited Grand Wizard's latest bag of tricks (in Japanyeisy), Wavers quickly ran around and translated the Japanyeisy into waveyspeak and much celebration and partying did abound. Alas, Archeia was off on a merry jaunt and missed out on all the wavin' fun.

Many, many moons passed and Archeia eventually returned to Newtek Village, he proceeded straight to the Village Square we're He shouted for all to hear in his most authoritive BOOMing voice, Waver's, I bring you frontline news from the Grand Wizard Worley.

The gathered villagers stood in silence...then one by one...
"Hey Archeia, LW 5's been released don't cha know"
"Archeia, Archeia, Neil Armstrongs Landed on the moon"
"Archeia, George Washington's passed away, did you hear?"

They laughed and laughed and laughed, in fact they're still chuckling to this day, each one saying to the other 'Oh, oh the Irony'.

THE END

tonybliss
01-18-2007, 07:23 AM
I belong to the A-team :b
Who youuuu laughing at foool ????

tonybliss
01-18-2007, 07:28 AM

One day, Archeia set off the in the concrete jungle and thought wouldn't it be such fun on all the stern faced desperados at Newtek Village to play a jolly jape and cry Lightwave X.X...Which he did.

Many hundreds of poor wavers ran to Archeia's aid, only to find Lightwave X.X was nowhere to be seen.

Archiea had such fun with his prank, he did it again and again and again and again and again and again. Each time the waving fellows came running to his aid and each time he chuckled and snorted and laughed and pointed. Fools Fools He cried, tears streaming down his rosy little cheeks.

Then one day, the Worley cart came to the waving village bringing imminent News of the long awaited Grand Wizard's latest bag of tricks (in Japanyeisy), Wavers quickly ran around and translated the Japanyeisy into waveyspeak and much celebration and partying did abound. Alas, Archeia was off on a merry jaunt and missed out on all the wavin' fun.

Many, many moons passed and Archeia eventually returned to Newtek Village, he proceeded straight to the Village Square we're He shouted for all to hear in his most authoritive BOOMing voice, Waver's, I bring you frontline news from the Grand Wizard Worley.

They laughed and laughed and laughed, in fact they're still chuckling to this day, each one saying to the other 'Oh, oh the Irony'.

THE END

Oh my 4cking gosh, that made me cry ... from laughter. My face and ribs hurt. T-light from what hole did this manifest itself. A true classic, I have to save this, a true LW moment. Pobre archeia, que lastima ... busca los cajones amigo, les busca rapido :D

cresshead
01-18-2007, 07:29 AM
i'm def b team material!....then again i like b movies!

somehow i don't thing we're diffusing the issue 8~

tonybliss
01-18-2007, 07:30 AM
why diffuse ... I am liking this, sad to say not at my expense

.... ok thats enough now :(

theo
01-18-2007, 08:02 AM
I will let icons speak for me... to avoid archiea's misplaced wrath....it does appear that I have been reduced to frightened-Lightwave-village-person status...:thumbsup: :D :D :santa: :Tricaster :help: :gotpics: :yoda: :bday: :bday:

I've never actually experienced frightened-Lightwave-village-person status so it also would appear that I am experiencing conflicting and confusing sets of emotions as evidenced by the dizzying array of icon idiosyncrasy.

Furthermore, can this odd state be pimped for chemically-altered states of joyous consciousness?

cresshead
01-18-2007, 08:21 AM
no it can't...

you'll simply have to 'make do' with the joyous overtones that are dirived from using lightwave...

SCS5
01-18-2007, 08:26 AM
I will let icons speak for me... to avoid archiea's misplaced wrath....it does appear that I have been reduced to frightened-Lightwave-village-person status...:thumbsup: :D :D :Tricaster :help: :gotpics: :yoda: :bday: :bday:

I've never actually experienced frightened-Lightwave-village-person status so it also would appear that I am experiencing conflicting and confusing sets of emotions as evidenced by the dizzying array of icon idiosyncrasy.

Furthermore, can this odd state be pimped for chemically-altered states of joyous consciousness?

:)

hrgiger
01-18-2007, 01:46 PM

THE END

Quoted just for the sheer fun and humor of it all.

theo
01-18-2007, 04:11 PM
Quoted just for the sheer fun and humor of it all.

Yes, it was not only funny though...it was also just plain gutsy particularly with archiea being in his mood and all.

tonybliss
01-18-2007, 05:33 PM
... tears streaming down his rosy little cheeks.

classical writing ... can read over and still laugh at the rythm and flow of it all

Chris S. (Fez)
01-18-2007, 05:51 PM
That is pretty ****ing funny.

archiea
01-18-2007, 09:18 PM
Um, I would have jumped on anyone who made a post like"Fprime 3.0 clue?" two or more weeks after the fact.

that right there, defines what this commmunity has become. thanks for proving my point. :thumbsup: Its a regular "lord of the flies" here...

.. and if you folks couldn't see the humor on the faux LW release postings, then don't lecture me on humor. That was a broad joke to the whole community, including myself, which you guys took so personaly like you do with most criticism of LW. Meanwhile you guys like to gang up on individuals like Pirahnas and call that "humor". Nice.

hrgiger
01-18-2007, 09:34 PM
Okey dokey, so it's ok for you to joke whenever you see fit, but we can't do the same? Oh, you just don't want to be at the receiving end...

And btw just curious, but how was making the faux Lightwave release threads a joke on you a well as the community? Did you make the post, close the page, then open it back up and say, holy crap, the new Lightwave is out! Then you open it up and say, oh that me, I really got myself that time...

By the way, nobody said you shouldn't have made your threads, but take it like you dish out. Really. I've never argued against your joke threads, my position on them was that you can only tell the same joke so many times before it's a bore.

Chris S. (Fez)
01-18-2007, 09:36 PM
Peace Archiea. It's not not so much the subject matter of T-Kight's post I find so funny, it's the absurdly epic, fairytale tone.

I thought your "faux LW release" posts were pretty ****ing funny too.

cresshead
01-18-2007, 10:13 PM
this whole thing is going like the big brother show in the u.k......out of proportion that started as a funny joke but it turning into bullying...drop it please...surly you lot have moved on since the playground?

archiea
01-19-2007, 02:04 AM
Okey dokey, so it's ok for you to joke whenever you see fit, but we can't do the same? Oh, you just don't want to be at the receiving end...

hrgiger, that wasn't a joke or humor that was displayed here.... it was bullying and hostile. It really has no place in a forum.

And btw just curious, but how was making the faux Lightwave release threads a joke on you a well as the community? Did you make the post, close the page, then open it back up and say, holy crap, the new Lightwave is out! Then you open it up and say, oh that me, I really got myself that time...

Because I paid the preorder like everyone else, I saw deadlines blow past like everyone else. So I decdied to blow some steam. And many here had a laugh.... Point is, it wasn't directed at anyone specificallly... just us as a group. If you can equate that with the nonsense that took place with this thread then you are really stretching it.

By the way, nobody said you shouldn't have made your threads, but take it like you dish out. Really. I've never argued against your joke threads, my position on them was that you can only tell the same joke so many times before it's a bore.

Then ignore the thread. Don't trash the community here with the childish school playground antics displayed here. Besides I don't see why people take a broad post so personally.

hrgiger
01-19-2007, 03:21 AM
Who is taking anything personally other then yourself? We're not bullying, we're JOKING. You made a post thinking you were letting us in on a Fprime clue when in fact we have all been made aware for some time. That's humorous to us, sorry you can't see the joke from your vantage point.

This thread has run its course because Archiea is no fun. So tag, I'm out.

archiea
01-20-2007, 12:18 PM
Sardonic: –adjective
characterized by bitter or scornful derision; mocking; cynical; sneering: a sardonic grin.

well gee, no where do I see a synonym for joking around the word sardonic. Hrgiger, you should learn this word. It best defines this community here at times...

hrgiger
01-20-2007, 01:06 PM
Tell you what, go into the XSI or Max forum over at CGTalk, wait until a new version of either is released, wait a few weeks or more, and then make the announcement that a new version of their software is released. See if either of those communities has any less fun with you.

tonybliss
01-20-2007, 03:29 PM
if its any good news Maya 8.5 has just been released ;)

archiea
01-20-2007, 10:18 PM
Tell you what, go into the XSI or Max forum over at CGTalk, wait until a new version of either is released, wait a few weeks or more, and then make the announcement that a new version of their software is released. See if either of those communities has any less fun with you.

Thats pathetic... You are that upset about my faux LW announcement? Nothing that was ever directed at you personally, yet you take it personally. Absolutely pathetic. its quite clear from your past post, especially to those who criticise LW, that you take things way too seriously here, hrgiger. Actually, moreso its akin to folks who are steadfast in their ideology and unyielding to the viewpoint of others. Thats what really seems to be the problem here: treating LW like an ideology. the sardonic humor is just part of the after affects. Take a breather.... and yes... after waiting for months for LW's release, and its now traditional pay-and-wait game, there will be steam to blow. Just try not to take it so personally.... We're all in the same boat. And just try to be a little nicer to people, hrgiger... especially if you disagree with them...:thumbsup:

archiea
01-20-2007, 10:30 PM
if its any good news Maya 8.5 has just been released ;)

Check out this presentation of Mental ray rendering in Maya...

http://download.autodesk.com/us/maya/m8demo3/maya8_demo3.html

Cageman
01-21-2007, 01:01 AM
Check out this presentation of Mental ray rendering in Maya...

http://download.autodesk.com/us/maya/m8demo3/maya8_demo3.html

Powerfull stuff indeed. The renderlayers have had some real improvements, they are actually usefull now! ;) The hook to Toxic is pretty neat too. The ability to have everything in the same scene and composit the render inside Maya is a huge timesaver.

I hope NT take a look at this... :)

Verlon
01-21-2007, 01:26 AM
Just checking for understanding....Archiea makes a few faux LW release posts and when the community tells him the joke is old, they lack a sense of humor BUT

When Archiea makes a post about a LW plugin release, only its 2 weeks after its "news," and he gets to be the subject of a couple of jokes, some of which reference his on older jokes, he's being bullied?

Uhm....maybe I've been planning to take over the world too long, but I don't get it. It sure LOOKS like a double standard.

And yeah...go to ANY software forum's home turf and 'announce' something that was news two weeks ago and see what happens. No really...try it....go over to apple and 'announce the iphone (ok thats hardware, but try it). Everyone knows those apple guys are so swell they never say an unkind word to anyone.

pfft.

mattclary
01-21-2007, 08:31 PM
I always get a kick out of individuals with chips on their shoulders complaining how "the community isn't what it used to be" when their... shall we say, eccentricities, are not blindly allowed to flourish.

cresshead
01-21-2007, 10:19 PM
the render layers feature of maya should be looked at for implementation over in lightwave 10..would really help speed up workflows.

tonybliss
01-22-2007, 04:18 AM
I LOVE that maya demo, especially the integration with toxik ... I agree with cressh

archiea
01-23-2007, 09:56 PM
Just checking for understanding....Archiea makes a few faux LW release posts and when the community tells him the joke is old, they lack a sense of humor BUT

nope, never said that. A small number take the joke personally as if it was an attack on them personally. Part of the joke IS that the joke is old. the fact that people take it personally and hold what seems to be grudge is what shows the lack of a sense of humor.

When Archiea makes a post about a LW plugin release, only its 2 weeks after its "news," and he gets to be the subject of a couple of jokes, some of which reference his on older jokes, he's being bullied?

its the demeanor of the community that was being commented on. that something so small as, really, an assumption on a plug in release date would generate such a response is, again, a comment on the comunity here.

Uhm....maybe I've been planning to take over the world too long, but I don't get it. It sure LOOKS like a double standard.

General play on the community regarding the release of LW as a community vs, well, people ganging up on one person.. well.. you decide.

And yeah...go to ANY software forum's home turf and 'announce' something that was news two weeks ago and see what happens. No really...try it....go over to apple and 'announce the iphone (ok thats hardware, but try it). Everyone knows those apple guys are so swell they never say an unkind word to anyone.

pfft.

iPhone was broadcast one everything from the macworld presentation online to the wall street journal to television to magazines to blogs. Vs the assumption of a release of Fprime IN JAPANESE from a fluke discovery. it was release on Flay.. like a day before i posted it here, from a translated japanese website.. in otherwords.. practically a fluke. yeah, i'd say there is a difference. Quite clearly a disproportionate response here. Specifically at myself, while there have been posts since regarding fprime 3.0 that did not receive anywhere near as hostile a response. Like its really any skin off my back, but its interesting to point out.

theo
01-23-2007, 10:54 PM
General play on the community regarding the release of LW as a community vs, well, people ganging up on one person.. well.. you decide.

Hehehe.....I spent several years of my life in an inner city school system... um....I got the crap beat out of me by eight bangers in an after-school gang initiation. THAT, my friend, is people ganging up on one person....:thumbsup: By the way, I was saved, from being critically injured, by a brave black samaritan with a very long pipe.

What you have been subjected to here is family-grade, wholesome, brotherly affection.

I always get a kick out of individuals with chips on their shoulders complaining how "the community isn't what it used to be" when their... shall we say, eccentricities, are not blindly allowed to flourish.

Interesting take.

T-Light
01-23-2007, 11:09 PM
Theo -

What you have been subjected to here is family-grade, wholesome, brotherly affection.
That's very true, it's brotherly affection :)
It's a shame in a way we now have the beta's, I miss the comradery, the eccentric posts that went on forever AND the essential archiea 'IT'S RELEASED' posts :D, Truth is, without them we would have been frothing at the mouth.

Good on you archiea.
Nothing's meant by this old man.
Take care bud :)

badllarma
01-24-2007, 12:26 AM
T-Light you know theres more money in writing than Lightwaveing :thumbsup:
Just look at JK Rol's bank balance I think your missing a trick bud :)

T-Light
01-25-2007, 10:01 AM
badllarma -

T-Light you know theres more money in writing than Lightwaveing :thumbsup:
A book company published one of my poems when I was a kid. That was the highlight of my literary career, it's all been down hill since then :D

badllarma
01-25-2007, 11:02 AM
So strictly speaking you ARE a published author. If your single thats one line for the clubs :D Especially in a more arty/student crowd :thumbsup:

T-Light
01-25-2007, 12:19 PM
If the girlfriend kicks me out I'll give it a shot :thumbsup:

Although...knowing me, this is likely to be the outcome.

I'm a poet...
Yes I'm published, I'm a published poet :)
Er, it was something to do with a christmas tree.
Yeah, a christmas tree.
Yes, quite a while ago, about thirty years ago in fact.
Yes, I was about nine.

No don't leave, Badllarma TOLD me to do it.
No, He's not actually a BAD Llarma??!
NO He's NOT imaginary, He's real I tell you... He's from Leeds or thereabouts.
I am NOT on medication.
Stop right there, I'm off, I'm going, no need for the police.

That would be about the truth of it I reckon :D

badllarma
01-25-2007, 12:26 PM
Funny you should say that I had to introduce myself to people last night at the Newtek do as Andy Harding (blank expression) Ballarma oh hi nice to meet you. :D

An getting this thread back on topic no one knew anything about FPrime 3.0 who I spoke to anyway. :(