PDA

View Full Version : Hi All

EagleWing
01-12-2007, 01:36 PM
:newhere:

Been posting a lot on other Lightwave forums for the past year and a half but decided to change and post on this one now instead for various reasons.

So wanted to just post up and say Hi everyone.
i've been using Lightwave for about a year and a half now and am a huge fan of it.

So hello everyone and I look forward to helping as many people as I can with the ever increasing knowledge I have and be helped in my problems too.

EagleWing.
:thumbsup:

Silkrooster
01-12-2007, 05:01 PM
Welcome aboard
Silk

Ztreem
01-12-2007, 05:29 PM
Welcome!

McFilms
01-12-2007, 07:44 PM
Welcome, EagleWing! You'll love it here. So many great minds that are both creative and intuitive are all around. Most border on being scientists with their skills, and I am grateful to absorb whatever I can and I know you'll feel the same.

Bog
01-14-2007, 03:41 PM
The cat and I say "hi!"

DiedonD
01-15-2007, 02:50 AM
:newhere:

Been posting a lot on other Lightwave forums for the past year and a half but decided to change and post on this one now instead for various reasons.

So wanted to just post up and say Hi everyone.
i've been using Lightwave for about a year and a half now and am a huge fan of it.

So hello everyone and I look forward to helping as many people as I can with the ever increasing knowledge I have and be helped in my problems too.

EagleWing.
:thumbsup:

Hello EagleWing. Welcoma aboard. Feel as if we are right there on your neighbourhood (Was gonna say "Like in home" but its a community so). Youve been using LW for a year and a half huh. Im also almost like that, its 2 and something years for me. Not that far off.

I find your post intersting the way you presented it. So what made you switch "locations"?