PDA

View Full Version : CG + CG Player!

Taraneh
01-11-2007, 09:46 AM
I am new to this forum and Im a beginner.

Basically I use VT[4] for broadcasting and I have to have the CG ready before any program but on the other hand when we are live 24 hours i need the TV logo to be on the right hand side of the screen

and I know I only have the option of having CG or DDR or CG Player...

My question is can we not have 2 of them faded on the screen at the same time?

Thanks!
Tara

Randy Rouse
01-11-2007, 12:24 PM
Only one DSK with the VT4. You can fake multiple DSKs by using VTEdit as the source for the DSK and build different layer configurations on the time line. It's not exactly what you want, but can be workable for live work.

Rich Deustachio
01-11-2007, 01:52 PM
Doesn't Bob Tasa have a plug-in for multiple DSKs?

Randy Rouse
01-11-2007, 02:16 PM
Yes, Bob Tasa's 3rd Channel plug-in can allow you to fade multiple switcher sources. I have it and it works great. It works inside the DSK making all sort of mutiple window and PIP effects possible.

colemab
01-27-2007, 09:46 PM
Where can Bob Tasa's 3rd Channel plug-in be purchased & what is the cost.

Jim Capillo
01-28-2007, 09:31 AM
Where can Bob Tasa's 3rd Channel plug-in be purchased & what is the cost.

http://www.bobfx.com/

Martin K
01-29-2007, 02:50 AM
I am new to this forum and Im a beginner.

Basically I use VT[4] for broadcasting and I have to have the CG ready before any program but on the other hand when we are live 24 hours i need the TV logo to be on the right hand side of the screen

and I know I only have the option of having CG or DDR or CG Player...

My question is can we not have 2 of them faded on the screen at the same time?

Thanks!
Tara

You can do it with Titlebox (from playbox).Titlebox has a plugin for VT and can control many graphic overlay´s , animation´s etc individual.It means you will prepare your graphic content in Titlebox ,place TBox on DSK and control your separate graphics separatly or in groups.Look at http://www.playbox.tv