PDA

View Full Version : ObjectSequence not working?

bgolden
01-10-2007, 12:43 PM
I'm setting up a test animation to learn how to use ObjectSequence and I'm setting it up just like in the manual but nada.
Anyone else have probs with this plugin?

BeeVee
01-11-2007, 01:21 AM
Are you sure? The dropdown doesn't show any feedback, but if you make a preview, does your object actually change?

B

bgolden
01-11-2007, 06:13 PM
Hi Ben. I figured that it may be a situation where one doesn't see the change happen when scrubbing in OpenGL so I tried a Preview and it didn't work then. I called tech support and they were looking into it. This would seem to be one of the most important features of Lightwave with productions becoming bigger and more taxing all the time.

If it does in fact work [whether the drop-down acts like it accepted your request], do you know if it has been scripted to take more than three digit numbers? I have an animation with over 3,000 frames but I haven't found any mention in the manual or anywhere online.

bgolden
01-14-2007, 12:12 AM
OK - Here's the deal. Although when you select Object Sequence pull down, it doesn't look like it is activated because the pull down reads, 'none'. However, I rendered out a couple frames and it DOES actually swap things out.