PDA

View Full Version : Paradigm Productions - Arch Viz

gaushell
01-08-2007, 06:52 PM
We are hiring again! 2006 was unbelievable - 150 projects. We have 11 fantastic employees; have fun; and enjoy what we do.

If you have a great work ethic; are passionate about 3d; enjoy a creative and interactive team environment; love a challenge; and want a career, not a temporary gig - then we are the place.

We work on projects all over the country, but call Memphis home. Any candidate must relocate to Memphis - no exceptions. We are team oriented. If you don't have a current work visa, I'm sorry, but we can't sponsor you right now. If you are interested in freelancing - please do not apply.

We are looking for Lightwavers with 1-3 years experience - so yes, it is a good first job - but you have to have skills; take a few tests for us; and have great references; and fit in here. You've got to love arch-viz or don't apply.

So send online links to your portfolios. Architectural and/or industrial projects that you did (not where you modeled a bolt in the far corner of the shot) are preferred - even if you have to make something up. A resume is required as well.

Regards,

gaushell
01-22-2007, 08:18 PM
We are looking now for both full time and a limited number of arch viz contractors (modeling only - we don't outsource renderings).

al3d
01-30-2007, 01:01 PM
can you give me your email?...or mail me at [email protected] please

Thanks