View Full Version : Morph Map Mixer

01-08-2007, 06:16 AM
I'm looking for the Morph Map Mixer in LW 9.
I'm working through a book of LW 8, there the assignment was to select the Morph map mixer, no explanation where to find it.

I've looked in the LW 9 Manual, and that says I should look under endomorphs,
I do find that under the Map Tab. But it's not where I was looking for.

Where do I find the Morph map Mixer in LW 9?
Is there a keyboard shortcut?

thnx lexa

01-08-2007, 08:14 AM
You'll find it in the Object Properties pannel (p on your keyboard) under the Deform tab/Add Displacement drop down list. This will add it to the displacement plugin list. Double click on this name to bring up the Morph Mixer interface.

01-08-2007, 08:18 AM
Thats in layout. the Map tab is in modeller

01-08-2007, 08:47 AM
I'm working in Modeler.
It should be a panel with sliders.
I did think It should be under the map tab, but I cannot find it there.

thnx for your help so far.

any suggestions?


01-08-2007, 08:53 AM
I think whjat is the confusing part is that it is being called the Morph Map Mixer. Thoug it is actually a morph map mixer,(mixes morph maps you create in modeler) it is actually called Morph Mixer. Just to clarify, and it is found in Layout as described above.

Edit: Unless there is a plug in I am unaware of called "Morph Map Mixer" for modeler, you should be in Layout. In modeler you can "mix" maps using "Apply Morph", but if you are looking for the mixer with sliders, that's in Layout, not in modeler.

01-08-2007, 08:57 AM
I found it, thnx a lot


01-08-2007, 09:03 AM
There is one for modeler, too; designed to give you the ability to mix morphs as you model.

01-08-2007, 12:30 PM
What is it called? I probably just forgot about it. Or are you talking about a 3P pluggin. In which case the questiuon is the same.


01-08-2007, 05:22 PM

Dunno from whence it came.

01-08-2007, 11:24 PM