PDA

View Full Version : Cromagnon bal

Mrjack
01-07-2007, 09:40 AM
Hello lightwavers i post'd this at cgsphere so tell me what's your opinion :hey:

McFilms
01-08-2007, 01:33 AM
I think it's a very cool and detailed model. However, the theme of "Sphere" isn't as obvious as it could be. Just a thought, how about scaling the caveman down and add a stoneage wheel behind the caveman that matches the scale and position of the original sphere. That, or a mound with a cave opening that is rounded and matches the position and scale of the sphere.

Also, on a quality note, the extreme background is a bit grainy. You might need to increase your "Rays Per Evaluation" level options, or decrease the "Minimum Evaluation Spacing". If the renders take too long, you can always lower the Ray Recursion Limit (but not by too much, or you'll start to see dark splotches). If your intention was to have the grainy quality, please ignore my suggestions (except for maintaining the sphere theme).

Mrjack
01-08-2007, 06:52 AM
Thanks lot (mc films) but the dof and grain was made in post pros "photoshop" i know the cave man is a little bit small as a sphere but it was my attention... i love the idea of stony whell.... i'll do it in my nextwork (the callgirl cavewoman sphere) thank's i really apreciate you opinion

Mrjack
01-08-2007, 07:20 AM
here is the the link if you wont to rate:
http://www.cgsphere.com/gallery/details/?category=Show%20All&view=date&artist=&main_app=&limit=6&fimit=36&submission_id=1962