PDA

View Full Version : render stats overlay plugin

3dworks
01-05-2007, 06:28 AM
while testing several different render settings i wished for a simple overlay function for printing 'on file' the settings used and the render time.

is there any plugin/lscript around which could put a text stamp on the renders with the chosen stats, apart of the frame number? i'm running on OSX and it should work with LW 9.x.

markus

Limbus
01-05-2007, 07:35 AM
The only one I know is QV 4. Unfortunatly it is not available for Mac and LW 64. And the textfunctions are not as comfortable as in KRay or VRay. Here is the link anyway:
http://home.comcast.net/~erniew/getstuff/qv.html

Gre, Florian

3dworks
01-05-2007, 08:44 AM
thanks for the link, looks like a useful thing, but probably not easy to port to OSX.

in fact, i was looking into a solution like krays, in fact, which is extremely flexible, as it works with a simple render parameter line. i really wish netwtek could implement this.

btw., florian, great photo of max raabe inside your photographic portfolio!

markus

Limbus
01-05-2007, 09:36 AM
thanks for the link, looks like a useful thing, but probably not easy to port to OSX.

in fact, i was looking into a solution like krays, in fact, which is extremely flexible, as it works with a simple render parameter line. i really wish netwtek could implement this.

That would be nice and should be rather easy to implement.

btw., florian, great photo of max raabe inside your photographic portfolio!
Thanks.

Florian

Matt
01-05-2007, 11:07 AM
That certainly would be useful 3DWorks, be nice if you had a choice of what details to include, opacity, font etc.