View Full Version : advice on an effect

12-19-2006, 12:41 AM
Is there away to get a render(post Effect,Photoshop)) to look like a low rez image from a cheap camera,sorta like the image i found below.The sky area is the effect i want,not the overall blurring.

12-19-2006, 03:27 AM
Looks like a noise filter would do you. Paint Shop Pro can do it, so I expect Photoshop almost certainly can. And LW might have a filter, too. Basically, 'Noise' is the keyword you're looking for when trying to get this effect.

12-19-2006, 06:47 AM
The Film Grain filter in Photoshop will do it.

12-19-2006, 10:50 AM
Will try it.Thanks.Scott