PDA

View Full Version : Seeing through a glass darkly

theo
12-17-2006, 12:58 PM
What's up with the node library situation here?

Am I the only one wandering around looking for nodes that don't exist right now, for example, the nodes from early beta experimentation?

OR, there could be a very slight chance that I am the only one living in a dilapidated hovel in idiotsville at the moment and have completely missed where these puppies are located.

If I am, truly, exisitng in this disheveled community, of which the entire social structure consists only of me and my many oblique selves, please tread softly on my pride as you break the news of the whereabouts of these slippery beta nodes.

If I am, truly, correct in my bewilderment then I must ask Newtek to dispense immediately with any and all formalities and remove no less than three organs with a blunt spoon from the body of the individual responsible for this felonious and egregious predicament I now find my rather demanding self in. Demanding in the sense that the removal of three organs does seem to be a bit over-the-top but I must stick to my initial assesment of punishment if only to maintain my mental arrangement of oblique selves, all of which seem to exhibit a vairety of pathologically-driven vices that must be assuaged or they would tear me limb from limb which is far worse than seeing three organs subtracted from the body of a Newtek servant.

GregMalick
12-17-2006, 05:35 PM
you mispelled assessment.

:neener:

MooseDog
12-17-2006, 09:40 PM
corona, sam adams or absolut?

theo
12-17-2006, 10:20 PM
corona, sam adams or absolut?

Baby milk brands all.

you mispelled assessment.

Malick, get sun-soaked and zip it. :D

---------------------------------------------------------------

So, disclosure on the whereabouts of the beta nodal library stuff appears to be conspicuously absent for the moment. Someone needs to roll Newtek's office trailer over to see if some disgruntled LW servant tossed the nodes under there or something...

martin.s
01-13-2007, 07:54 PM
I am trying.

http://www.spinquad.com/forums/showthread.php?t=16124

and my next topic which I am starting to come up short on...

http://www.spinquad.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1956&page=4

I am now trying to think about old school, heavy aluminum fleck paint and I am currently looking for a "chameleon" paint job car in real life to study....anyone I have ever encountered with such a paint job was someone whose company I did not fully appreciate. Alas, what price is art?

I think "chameleon" paint will be related to the W (of UVW fame) relative to the geometric normal; more research needed.

Martin

colkai
01-14-2007, 03:30 AM
Ahh, ya know, I just love the LW community, there's always someone, somewhere, ready to insert some humor into proceedings. :D

Though I do also stand in puzzlement over how folks so manage to produce all things node-y, I just put it down to my advancing years. The benefit of being a person to whom phrases such as "long in the tooth" apply, ya can blame anything on anyone or anything and folks just think ya a grumpy old fa*t, which I am of course. :p