PDA

View Full Version : LW recent free 30 day trial will create

guardonduty
12-04-2006, 09:35 AM
Lightwaves recent release of a Fully functional 30 day free trail will create NEW lightwave users\purchasers. A friend on mine will soon be starting a 4-6 week increment technology training center and LW has replaced Maya as a front runner to be the 3D software of choice. Class cost will range from $10-$15 per hour. Estimated course times will be 14 hours over the 4-6 week program. His group is now looking for a building.

Bog
12-04-2006, 01:48 PM
Yeah, the guys I'm working with at Mircrosoft were really happy about the demo version. NewTek totally saved the richest company on the planet 500 bucks... ;)

But yeah - we will now swarm, and multiply, and be fruitful. Our progeny will sweep this land and we will cleanse it with FIRE!

Hold on... this isn't blood pressure medication... OK, logging off for now... ;)

Phil
12-04-2006, 01:54 PM
As long as they don't buy it and make it Vista 2-only technology ;)

Kuzey
12-05-2006, 04:48 AM
I just wanted to say I couldn't find the demo link from the Lightwave product page...I looked and looked but it ain't there :D

Make it a sticky here on the forums.

Also, if I type www.lightwave.com I go to someplace that doesn't have anything to do with Lightwave.

Kuzey

Bog
12-05-2006, 05:30 AM
As long as they don't buy it and make it Vista 2-only technology ;)

Big Woo Yay for NewTek not being a publicly traded company :D

Phil
12-05-2006, 05:30 AM
www.lightwave3d.com is the site you are looking for.

Kuzey
12-05-2006, 05:50 AM
Thanks Phil,

Ahh...I forgot the 3d bit, but that still takes me back to the first page I tried.

http://www.newtek.com/lightwave/

And I for the life of me I can't see a try the LW 9 demo banner/link anywhere, I even tried the downloads section but that has Lw 7.5 and lw8 downloads.

It must be right under my nose......somewhere :D

Kuzey

Sarford
12-05-2006, 06:16 AM
I believe they are still bug testing (or should that be Anti-bug testing). So its available yet not being widespread advertised for the moment...

Kuzey
12-05-2006, 06:36 AM
I was going crazy for a minute but then again some would say I'm already there 8/

Can't wait for it to go live/official :D

:lightwave

Thanks guys,

Kuzey

guardonduty
12-05-2006, 07:06 AM
http://www.newtek.com/lightwave/lwtrial/

Phil
12-05-2006, 08:00 AM
Thanks Phil,

Ahh...I forgot the 3d bit, but that still takes me back to the first page I tried.

http://www.newtek.com/lightwave/

And I for the life of me I can't see a try the LW 9 demo banner/link anywhere, I even tried the downloads section but that has Lw 7.5 and lw8 downloads.

It must be right under my nose......somewhere :D

Kuzey

In my .sig, perhaps? ;)

Kuzey
12-06-2006, 06:02 AM
In my .sig, perhaps? ;)

I saw that the first time :D

I'm talking about a download "LW demo now" banner/link on the Lightwave/Newtek site itself. There isn't one yet, as Sarford seems to have hit the nail on the head.

Otherwise, we'd have a demo no one can find except in your sig :thumbsup:

Kuzey