PDA

View Full Version : My morphs in mimic???????

viewnathan
11-27-2006, 05:19 PM
Hey,
Does anybody know if you can import your own endomorphs into Daz Mimic pro 3. and work with them instead of renaming the morphs to the same names they have in mimic?????

Or is there anybody with a good tutorial because on the Daz website isn't??

I hope i can use my own endomorphs otherwise i spend the money for nothing, weeeeh.

Greetz Nathan

UnCommonGrafx
11-27-2006, 06:10 PM
Sure you can. Just associate them with the phoneme that you want. I have it and we can talk you through whatever you might need.

However, excuse my poor poor Spanish.

;)

SplineGod
11-27-2006, 08:21 PM
Esta bien ese! ;)

UnCommonGrafx
11-27-2006, 08:37 PM
Show-off!

;)

viewnathan
11-28-2006, 03:58 AM
Sure you can. Just associate them with the phoneme that you want. I have it and we can talk you through whatever you might need.

However, excuse my poor poor Spanish.

;)
Well that sounds good!
Can you please take the time to wite down how to do it... i checked the manual but didn't find a good description....
thanx

ps nothing wrong with your Spanish

UnCommonGrafx
11-28-2006, 12:09 PM
Help guide me, please. That is to say, tell me what you want. You actually just need to set up all your morphs with their phoneme labels.
For example, suppose you have an "open mouth" morph that you want to use as their phoneme of "A". Double click on the phoneme label "A" and select the "open mouth" morph for it.

There are a lot of panels to go through but it gets easier with use. It is pretty easy. If that isn't enough info, let me know... I'll come up with something else to show the process. The best thing I can say is give it a shot.

viewnathan
11-29-2006, 09:13 AM
i'll try it!!
Thanks for the help!

Nathan