PDA

View Full Version : lwcad

spiderman
11-27-2006, 12:31 PM
Does anyone know where I can get lwcad I have upgraded to 9 from one video but I have never recieved a copy of lwcad have contacted newtek a few times but never got a reply

gjjackson
11-27-2006, 12:41 PM
I think if you go to the registration page there should be a banner to click on in order to register and download it. If your browser blocks ads, that banner may not display.

meathead
11-27-2006, 09:42 PM
wasn't that for early purchasers of LW 9 only? Came with Vue too!?!?

Man I wish I woulda purchased it earlier to get those programs...seperately they are $200 and $600. LW essentially gave away $800 in free quality software. Never would have thought they would be of such high quality.

tribbles
11-28-2006, 03:35 AM
Although I'd downloaded it a few months back, I only got around to installing LWCAD 1.5 last night.

I'm very impressed with it, and I'll probably get 2.1 in the next couple of months. A bit clunky in a couple of places (like closing down the presets window when you've finished with the profiler for example).

nthused
11-28-2006, 06:01 AM
Although I'd downloaded it a few months back, I only got around to installing LWCAD 1.5 last night.

I'm very impressed with it, and I'll probably get 2.1 in the next couple of months. A bit clunky in a couple of places (like closing down the presets window when you've finished with the profiler for example).

Yeah...that always bugged me too...2.1 has it's own preset windows - so no more f9 while using LWCAD in Modeler. Love the program and don't know, now, how I lived without it.