PDA

View Full Version : Video Toaster NT For Sale

ottopartsprod
11-21-2006, 07:52 PM
Hey there everyone,
I have a Video Toaster NT for sale. I bought it brand new and was never able to get it to work in the computer I have. I found out that in order for it to work, I need to upgrade the software. I paid over $3,000 for it and honestly, I couldn't afford it then and I can't afford the upgrade now. The good news is that it is you upgrade it to the VT[5] for under $1,000. At least that is what Newtek said.
I need to sell it. I tried ebay but I kept getting low bids and dumb questions so here might be the place to post it. I'm going to take a major loss on it no matter what I do but I was hoping to get $1,200 for it. It comes 100% complete. All manuals, software CD's, PCI Board and one cable.
Any takers?

badllarma
11-22-2006, 10:46 AM
Is this just the software and board or does any hardware come with it E.G SX 8?
Sorry dumb question reread the posting.

ottopartsprod
11-23-2006, 02:46 AM
Oh yeah I forgot to mention that you can contact me directly at [email protected] if you wanted to.

ottopartsprod
11-29-2006, 07:02 PM
Since I haven't gotten any takers, I'm going to make one last attempt to sell this Video Toaster NT. Even though I'm already taking a major loss by selling it, I am willing to drop my price yet again.
$950.00 is the new selling price for this complete Video Toaster NT.
Same as before, it includes the PCI Board, Manuals, CD's, one cable and even the original box. This is 1/3 the price I paid for it.
So if you don't have the VT, this is one of the least expensive ways to get one and it is fully upgradeable to the [5] for the upgrade fee (directly from Newtek). If you already own one, this is a great way to have another Video Toaster at a major discount.
I accept checks and paypal.

[email protected]