PDA

View Full Version : Captain Scarlet Season Two on DVD

JamesCurtis
11-15-2006, 09:47 PM
Not sure if anyone knew [or cared] that the 2nd Season of Captain Scarlet is finally out on DVD in the UK. I got an email from Amazon about it. Ordering in a week or so when I get the money in the bank.

Since I'm in the US, I can't use my TV and home DVD player, but I am able to use my computers DVD drive to play them.

BTW, I loved the 1st Season! I also wish they'd see the light and release it for the US as well!! Not sure if they still used Lightwave 3D for the 2nd season shows. Maybe I'll find out when I get the set.

BeeVee
11-16-2006, 02:50 AM
Yes, they did. Although they are hypothetically season 1 and 2, they were all made one after the other with no hiatus.

B

WCameron
11-16-2006, 08:26 AM
will there be a season three? and what about the 'other top secret Gerry Anderson Project' that was rumored to be a cgi tv series of Thunderbirds? did anything ever come of that?

- Will.

BeeVee
11-17-2006, 02:24 AM
The team that made the series has all broken up - Ron Thornton himself is teaching at DAVE again in Florida, so I guess it could happen but it will take a long time to get together.

B

JamesCurtis
11-17-2006, 09:59 AM
Maybe the DAVE school should talk to Gerry Anderson about doing a project. I'm sure they could handle it from what I've seen from the shorts.

Too bad if Gerry's other secret project fails to see the light!!

Bog
11-18-2006, 05:35 AM
I had a gripe with the CG Captain Scarlet. They didn't render in any of the wires supporing the characters.

Tsk. Slackness!

;)

JamesCurtis
11-18-2006, 10:39 AM
Ha Ha!!

Would have been funny though to do an episode where Spectrum members are watching a TV show based on them and you DO SEE the wires on the CG characters!! That'd be Fu-un-nie!!

Spectrum is Green!!