PDA

View Full Version : Merge got buggy in LW 9

illusory
11-09-2006, 04:40 PM
What's wrong with this picture?
These 2 points, which you can see from the info window, are in exactly the same place, yet they won't merge, even when i set merge to 30mm! This happens all the time since LW 9. This is a DRAG because i need to merge all the points you see in the same ring as the highlighted ones, with their duplicates, to attach the two mesh parts.

I'm sick and tired of this!

Why is there no place to report bugs for LW 9 ?

If there is please let me know where.

thanks,
NJ

Dodgy
11-09-2006, 04:50 PM
Do you have separate morph targets for the points you're trying to merge? If two points have different positions in any morph, they won't merge.

Report bugs to [email protected] (as it has always been) or to the open beta forums if you're on the open beta.

ercaxus
11-09-2006, 04:55 PM
I agree it's annoying, I remember this happening to me, I used weld and btw there's an email adress where you can report bugs but I don't remember it, Kurtis should be able yo help you with that.

If you can attach the file and others can confirm the bug it would also help,
but I suspect the person who gets those bug emails is bribed huge amount$$ by competition and he erases them the moment he sees them in inbox.:lol:

Edit: Force is strong with Master Dodgy, he beat me :) But I beat the 2 min edit limit.

illusory
11-09-2006, 06:07 PM
Ah, thanks dodgy, that's likely true in this case! Didn't know that. But this also has been happening with models i know for a fact didn't have any morphs.

thanks!
NJ