PDA

View Full Version : Nodal Docs Presets

TheDAve
11-08-2006, 06:10 PM
On page 84 of the LW9 Surface & Render Docs it says...

Intermediate or advanced users may want to take a look at this example in its more developed form. To do so select “Floor_Explore” from the pull down menu in the upper left hand corner of the Surface Preset window and double click on the various icons that were saved in steps as the texture was being created.

You may want to load the preset steps in the order they were created for more easy to follow explanation of how the final surface was created.

Does anyone know where I can find these presets as I don't seem to have them, and I could not see them as part of the manual content.

Cheers,

DAve

TheDAve
11-08-2006, 06:17 PM
Damm,

I thought I was in the "LightWave 3D Support\LW - Documentation Discussions"
section when I posted this - but evidently not.

Can someone with the power move it to a more appropriate location and ignore my stupidity:bangwall:

DAve

Maxx
11-08-2006, 06:38 PM
If I'm not mistaken, the presets are a separate download available through the registration page. Should be there below the actual upgrade download. Yeah - just checked. Look under Bonus Content under the Lightwave v9 heading. "Lightwave v9 Manual Content" is there.

Hope that helps!

TheDAve
11-09-2006, 05:33 AM
Yeah I thought they would be there too.
But the "Lightwave v9 Manual Content" zip contains the objects, scenes, surfaces and images (i.e. what I would expect to go in the content folder).

It does not contain the preset's mentioned - and I can't find them on the content CD's either.

DAve