PDA

View Full Version : Layout List Manager Question

Axis3d
11-07-2006, 09:48 AM
In the new List Manager in Layout, I can re-order the items in my scene for easier selection, but If I close that panel, then re-open it (or reload the scene), all of my re-ordering is lost. Is this a bug or is it working differently for others?

Nicolas Jordan
11-07-2006, 04:52 PM
I am experiencing the same problem. I think its a bug.

Earl
11-07-2006, 11:38 PM
It's a known bug. I'm hoping they can fix it soon, because I was really excited about the new List Manager...

K-Dawg
02-14-2008, 05:45 PM
I used the Search. Don't kill me :D

Anything new about this? I'm on 9.3.1 and I have the same Prob. Never really noticed it till now. With allot of Bones and adding more, this re-ordering is a great help, but it doesn't seem to work. :(

Am I doing something wrong or is it still a bug?

Greetz

Nicolas Jordan
02-14-2008, 09:26 PM
I used the Search. Don't kill me :D

Anything new about this? I'm on 9.3.1 and I have the same Prob. Never really noticed it till now. With allot of Bones and adding more, this re-ordering is a great help, but it doesn't seem to work. :(

Am I doing something wrong or is it still a bug?

Greetz

The dev team fixed the initial bugs with the list manager after I put in a bug report but they have still not fixed it's ability to function properly with bones for some reason. I still can't get selection sets of bones that are made in the list manager to save with the scene file. Is this the problem your having?

K-Dawg
02-15-2008, 05:31 AM
I didn't try the selection sets yet. OK when you create Bones, in the list they are ordered the way you create them. I was creating Bones and saw that I could use some Holdbones or additional Bones somewhere else. But they aren't listed in an order I like best. I open the List Manager and reorder them, but it doesn't stay.

I have 2 images attached for better understanding.

When I close the List Manager, the Bones aren't in the order I put em in anymore.

Greetz

K-Dawg
02-18-2008, 10:59 AM
Bump.

No offend, I just would like to know if this is an issue or if I'm doing something wrong.

kopperdrake
02-18-2008, 12:44 PM
Ooh - where do I find this List Manager, I've not stumble across it in the menus...

K-Dawg
02-18-2008, 03:20 PM
When your in Layout the Item List dropdown menu. On the right side you have this small icon. Click on it and the Manager opens up :)