PDA

View Full Version : So am I missing the beta forums, or are they not active yet?

gareee
11-06-2006, 01:54 PM
Just wondering... also, how long did it take for you other guys to get your license key via email?

Earl
11-06-2006, 02:23 PM
It can take up to two business days for your forum username to be given access to the beta forums.

The license.key was generated immediately for me.

gareee
11-06-2006, 02:31 PM
Cool. Thanks for the info!

I was mainly wondering what all improvements we should look for and try out.

Kurtis
11-06-2006, 03:33 PM
The Open Beta forums are now open. Please try this link while you are logged-in to the forums.
http://www.newtek.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=185
If you cannot reach this link yet, people are being added as fast as possible. If you are not able to reach the link within 2 business days and do not receive an email asking for updated information, please contact Customer Service for assistance.

JBT27
11-07-2006, 05:06 AM
Bizarre that access to the forums is not as automated as the rest of this process, and we're reliant on an individual ploughing through all the applications, when those same people have already signed up and agreed to the terms for the open beta.

Julian.

JamesCurtis
11-07-2006, 06:30 AM
Yeah, I think that when the first OB was done, I was accepted right away. But it was late last night when I registered, so maybe everyone was asleep then. I will try again later today.

BTW, is there a way to check to make sure that the request for the OB forum was actually taken?

Kurtis
11-07-2006, 06:33 AM
Bizarre that access to the forums is not as automated as the rest of this process, and we're reliant on an individual ploughing through all the applications, when those same people have already signed up and agreed to the terms for the open beta.

Julian.

They're two different systems with different databases that run on different operating systems. At least that's the way it was explained to me. I'm afraid I don't know much about databases myself.

Kurtis
11-07-2006, 06:37 AM
BTW, is there a way to check to make sure that the request for the OB forum was actually taken?

If you haven't been added within two business days, please contact Customer Service.

monovich
11-07-2006, 10:25 AM
tick tick tick. frustrating to be kept out even though I registered yesterday a.m.

Kurtis
11-08-2006, 07:29 AM
Several major updates have been made to add people to the open beta forums in the last 24 hours. Please check the direct link first (this must be done while you are logged into the forums), http://www.newtek.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=185.

If you registered Monday and it still doesn't show up, please check your email and spam filters to make sure you weren't sent an email asking for more information. If not, feel free to contact Customer Service for assistance.

If you registered Tuesday, please allow one more business day before contacting Customer Service.

Thank you for your patience.

LightFreeze
11-09-2006, 09:00 AM
Still cant log in to OB, got the DL on the 6th, mailed customer service(europe yesterday) no reply yet, working day is nearly over here.

Also changed my forum info to match my registration info anything else I can do?

Kurtis
11-09-2006, 09:18 AM
Still cant log in to OB, got the DL on the 6th, mailed customer service(europe yesterday) no reply yet, working day is nearly over here.

Also changed my forum info to match my registration info anything else I can do?

Please check again.

LightFreeze
11-09-2006, 09:33 AM
Thank you, working now, thats what I call service :D

Nigel Baker
11-09-2006, 01:13 PM
I thought there was something funny here alright.
So now I have to re-register again, again… :foreheads

Thanks.

jdomingo
11-11-2006, 04:25 AM
i cant join in the ver92 beta forum, i already registered my v92, email the customer service, it has been more than 2 days already....anything else i should be doing? thanks

shakey
11-11-2006, 10:31 AM
same here....
I entered the wrong forum name in the NDA agreement (used the one with which I registred the software itself)
Mailed the customer service 2-3 days ago to correct this issue, no answer so far and still no access to the beta forums.