PDA

View Full Version : Special Request....

CaptCarty
10-30-2006, 09:58 AM
Hello Every1,

Im a self tought waver and dont know all the ins and outs yet, ( thats why I love this sight, :)

I saw this WIP and thought that the Pic and work was Awsome and wish to 1 day Aspire to be this good. Only problem is I cant rember who the auther is, :(
cause I wanted to know if he/or she, could wright a TUT on how to make a sky and mountains/and how to get the great results on the displacement maps/ ie: how he made the scene.

-if any1 feels up to the challenge, I think this would make a great TUT, (start to finish)

CaptCarty.

T-Light
10-30-2006, 10:22 AM
There's a tab at the bottom of the image for spinquad, might be worth making a request over there too. :)

www.spinquad.com

ScottSullivan
10-30-2006, 10:42 AM
The author could also be Spanish. The XP "Start" button is in spanish.

For some reason, I remember this having to do with Poetry in Motion. But I am more than likely mistaken.

Scott

CaptCarty
10-31-2006, 10:10 AM
tnx 4 replies, for some reason I cant get a working account on spinquad, I set up account, but never get a password.

any who...this is were I got the pic from a long while back, and hoped maybe the auther might see the post..(I think he is asian) but not sure.

-my hopes is that maybe some1 can make a TUT thats simular to this 1, or if the auther sees this, he wrights 1, :)

iconoclasty
10-31-2006, 10:48 AM
That was done by Pierre LINK (http://www.newtek.com/forums/showthread.php?t=47086&highlight=manga)