PDA

View Full Version : VT Demo Systems for sale

PIZAZZ
10-16-2006, 04:46 PM
Interested in a demo VT computer system? need a second system or even a basic system as a backup?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am liquidating my overstock of extra VT compatible systems. We built many of these as test beds to verify their compatibility with the VT before we sold and advertised that configuration.

I have several different CPUs that I would like to sell. Just tell me what kind of money you want to spend and I will figure out which one will fit for you.

Some we have available are:
Dual Xeon 2.4ghz on the P4DC6 motherboard
Dual Xeon 2.8ghz on the X5DA8 motherboard
Dual Opteron in a small form factor design (small as a Tricaster)
Dual Xeon 3ghz on either a Supermicro or Iwill motherboard
Single P4 3ghz based system
Single P4 Dual core 2.8ghz system

Let me know if you are interested and I can get you taken care of immediately.

All systems would come with a 30 day warranty and my personal guarantee that they work with VT4.6 and SpeedEdit.

If you would like to upgrade to VT5 then I can help you out there too.

Rangers4me
10-30-2006, 09:16 AM
Are these systems loaded with everything and workable with VT out of the box? If not, how much extra am I looking to spend to do a 3 camera production (not including camera cost)?

How much are you looking for one of these?

PIZAZZ
10-30-2006, 12:14 PM
Are these systems loaded with everything and workable with VT out of the box? If not, how much extra am I looking to spend to do a 3 camera production (not including camera cost)?

How much are you looking for one of these?

Prices depend on the hardware selected. We can sell you just the box or a complete kit. Contact me on my regular email at:
jef at pizazzme dot com

I will be traveling today but I can check my email remotely.

Talk to you soon.