PDA

View Full Version : fur and bump

celmar
10-16-2006, 03:11 AM
Hello!... I have two problems, on the sqame object: first, as you can seee on the picture, I have modelled in nurbs a "cat's head", and cut it in different part, then import all of them, then flip (double sided, too) in modeler, then open layout; but saslite seems to do strange results: the yellow part on the left of the picture, under the nose, is covered of fur just half, and her sister, on the rifgt side, does'nt want to take any fur from saslite;

celmar
10-16-2006, 03:13 AM
the other curious problem is that one: on the "nose" of my cat, I don't want fur, but a blackie material, wioth bump; once I've clicked to get a procedural bump, the set up of bump become not available, anf the word "bump", un surface editor, is just pale grey, impossible to click§... I must do something wrong!!!

BazC
10-16-2006, 03:41 AM
the other curious problem is that one: on the "nose" of my cat, I don't want fur, but a blackie material, wioth bump; once I've clicked to get a procedural bump, the set up of bump become not available, anf the word "bump", un surface editor, is just pale grey, impossible to click§... I must do something wrong!!!

Shift click on the "E" and it should become available again.