View Full Version : Customised Truck

CAClark
10-13-2006, 06:42 AM
I made some additions, so here it is!

Cheers!

liquidpope
10-13-2006, 07:14 AM
That's really nice work.
Seems an odd choice of tires, especially on bead-lock rims. If I had to be critical, that would be the only change I'd suggest. Either the rims, or the tires. They just don't match, IMHO.
Nice undercarraige too. Just enough detail, without modeling too much stuff you'd never normally see anyway. Perfect.

Tank
10-13-2006, 08:58 AM
Maybe I only noticed it because you had the view from below, and the front wheels in that view are turned, but the only suggestion I would make is to add some steering linkage to the front end.

CAClark
10-16-2006, 03:04 AM
I knew i'd forget something!

Cheers!

CAClark
10-16-2006, 03:05 AM
That's really nice work.
Seems an odd choice of tires, especially on bead-lock rims. If I had to be critical, that would be the only change I'd suggest. Either the rims, or the tires. They just don't match, IMHO.
Nice undercarraige too. Just enough detail, without modeling too much stuff you'd never normally see anyway. Perfect.

I actually had that exact design of wheels on one of my old cars (not an off roader).... but I could look at a different tyre tread to see how it looks.

Cheers!

ludenwulf
10-27-2006, 09:33 PM
This is impressive work Clark. Your attention to detail while not over burdening yourself with it is somthing i'm trying to work on as well. It's easy to get caught up in the details that most people won't see unless you do a super camera zoom.
Is this finished, or do you have plans to texture it? Maybe give it that run down weathered look? I love making things look old and beat up ;)