PDA

View Full Version : Ocean-RisingSun

ndrangesh
10-02-2006, 04:50 AM
Hi
this is the last frames of my rendered animation.
All Comments welcomed

Cheers
Rangesh

Edbittner
10-02-2006, 07:14 AM
Can't really see much in the image posted. The sky, (to me), looks more like a sunset than sunrise. I'll tell you why. Coming from a traditional 2D art background, I once had an instructor say that very thing to me. He said'
" In the morning, the sky has been cool all night, so the colors will tend to be cooler. Leaning more to the blue-magenta, to the deep orange part of the spectrum. At sunset, the atmosphere has been hot all afternoon, ( as a rule),so the colors will look a little hotter. Yellow to orange, then the cooler colors as nighttime approaches". So, post a larger pic, and give us a look at it.
E.

adrian
10-08-2006, 12:53 AM
and I have to say I REALLY don't like that 3D text.... change the font, bevel the edges, give it a nice chrome/metal texture.

starbase1
10-08-2006, 05:52 AM
Yes, the text does look a little cheap - and I think the extreme wide angle is making it too distorted to be easily read.

I think it would be an idea to render without the text, then use your sunset as a backdrop - that way you can keep your unset and use a different zoom for the text, to reduce the distortion.