PDA

View Full Version : Your Opinion

bdmovies
10-01-2006, 11:35 AM
I am designing some graphics for an upcoming district volleyball tournament. But I'm at a cross roads....I've not seen much v-ball on tv and don't know whether to go for a full screen bug on the bottom or a small one on one side. Any suggestions? Right now I'm leaning more toward the bottom one, but will listen to any ideas.

pmisisco
10-02-2006, 12:27 AM
I'd either do it as a lower-third strip - the way NBC does Sunday Night Football - or as a small box in the lower corners. You could switch corners based on which team is serving... Either way, you probably want to keep any graphics away from the top of the screen, as that's where the majority of your game play will be.

bdmovies
10-02-2006, 10:15 AM
Yeah, that's what I'm thinking. Only problem is the serve swithces on every point won, so changing it would become a hassle. So I think I'm gonna go with the the NBC Sunday Night Football theme, which by the way I think they completely ripped everything from ABC MNF last year. (Except for Pink, and she cna't sing anyway, at least Hank was good, ESPN butchered him thogh)

kltv
10-02-2006, 11:12 AM
I agree with that. Sort of like tennis, the ball will be up at the top of the screen a lot.

Kris