PDA

View Full Version : Grid size obscured by tool list for lefties

tapsnap
06-10-2003, 06:59 AM
I know this may sound like a very minor change but can you make sure that the "grid size" tab in the bottom right corner is not obscured by the tool list when you have it set to the right side. Most people work with the tool bar on the left. I am left handed and prefer it on the right. My second monitor is also on the right. In this configuration the grid size is only partly visable. Half the time I don't know if I'm working in meters or millimeters. It's very annoying and, like many other things in this world, totally discriminates against the minority left handers. Just kidding, I am very grateful that Newtek makes to interface so customizable, but c'mon can you make this iddy biddy change for me. Please?

tapsnap
06-11-2003, 03:29 PM
Actually, its not the tool bar its the corner handle for the window which is the problem. Maybe this is not a problem for windows users, I don't know, I've never used a PC in my life before. For left handed Mac users this is a problem. I guess that makes about 3 of us. Jeez, I suppose there's not much hope of getting this one fixed, is there. Never mind.

Castius
06-12-2003, 10:07 AM
As a PC user I have no idea what your talking about. Can you make a screen shot it might help us understand. 8)

tapsnap
06-12-2003, 11:50 AM
I hope this shows it.

Castius
06-13-2003, 07:06 AM
Oh, I see that is not good. I will certainly add that to my list.