PDA

View Full Version : Wanted Urgently in England - LW artist with strong animation skills

kopperdrake
09-26-2006, 06:59 AM
Hey :) Posting this for a friend who runs a small-ish Lightwave/Combustion based post production facility near Nottingham. They're in dire need of a Lightwave artist who can pick up, for a day or more or whatever you can spare, a project that's almost complete but needs some camera tweaking. Their full-time artist is bogged down with huge amounts of work but can give a brief on what is needed. I normally take their spill-over work but I'm also bogged down for the next few weeks hence the shout on their behalf! They pay by BACS and withing the month of invoice (****, sometimes it's been the week after when they've been really greatful!), very professional outfit. I imagine they'd want someone to go and work at their facility as it's best to rub shoulders with the guys who've worked on it so far. For someone who knows Graph Editor and sorting camera motions out through it it'll be a doddle.

Don't let location put you off though, call me on Derby 01332 265618 if you think you can help. A demo reel showing your work would be really useful, but if you call me I can pass your details on to them so they can sort that out.

Cheers,

Dunk

PS Nigel B, if you read this, I'll be in touch :)

Nigel Baker
09-26-2006, 04:57 PM
Hi Duncan,

ehh, didn't we talk already ;- )

only kidding, thanks Duncan.

kopperdrake
09-27-2006, 02:55 AM
Why you... :neener:

:D

ndrangesh
09-28-2006, 03:34 AM
Hi
iam Rangesh Lightwave Generalist, iam good in handling camera move in Lightwave ..
Duncan please give your email ID, so i can send my work samples to you .
My ID [email protected]
Eagerly waiting for your reply.

ndrangesh
09-28-2006, 04:21 AM
Hi Nigel Baker
are you lightwave generalist

Bog
09-28-2006, 05:11 AM
I'm available 'til Tuesday - the Usual Work Samples are on my website, http://www.imaginetix.co.uk . Due to a slight server ooops, my showreel's re-uploading now, but should be up by half-twelve UK time.

Nigel Baker
09-29-2006, 12:00 AM
Hello ndrangesh,

Yes, I am a Lightwave Generalist, Commander and Foot Soldier.
If it is digital, I just love to do it.
One of our short films has just been selected for the Kerry Film Festival here in Ireland. Which has some Lightwave animations in it.

Take care,

kopperdrake
10-03-2006, 04:40 PM
Hey Bog and Rangesh...thanks for replying :) The client has told their client 'no more changes' so I'm afraid they don't need another artist on this occasion, but I'll save your details as it's useful to know other LW artists available :)

Cheers guys!

Dunk