PDA

View Full Version : 3d skull

borkus
09-23-2006, 01:34 PM
hello all. wondering if someone could point me in the direction of a model of a human skull (be super great if it was .lwo. but .obj is good too. for some reason, my importer will only accept .obj and .eps). unfortunately, has to be free. found a few on the web for money (some outrageous), but that's not feasible at this time. running on super low funds. quality isn't even much of an issue at this point, long as it's in the ball park. i can tweak further. just not very good at organic modelling yet. thought i would catch on quicker, but it seems i'm especially dense in this area. project looming over my head for this monday. have most of work done, but the the skull is the main piece of the work. the one i've created so far just won't cut the mustard. is not for commercial use, but the contact made will be a future customer. he will be told that all modelling until further notice will be mechanical. any help is as always mega appreciated. you guys are great for helping a fledgling newbie out :bangwall:

JamesCurtis
09-23-2006, 02:04 PM
Pick up issue 82 of 3D World magazine if you can. There are complete skeletons for Poser for free on the CD and it includes a male and female skull. The models are anatomically/medically correct. Agreat buy for $15!!

cbreton49
09-25-2006, 02:49 PM
here's a full body, found it free not sure where but, will this help?
cbreton49

oDDity
09-25-2006, 02:59 PM
THere is a really high res skull included in the lw content. At least int he 7.5/8 content. NOt sure about 9.

cbreton49
09-25-2006, 03:33 PM
object from LW9