PDA

View Full Version : Ticked Off at Newtek Rant......

SLAYER
09-13-2006, 09:17 PM
Well since Newtek guys seem to read and answer (or delete) threads on this forum more than their email, I am posting an email that I just sent here in this thread. If they delete it or even ban me, then they most likely have read it at least. Here is the email I just sent:

Well, I ordered my upgrade in May and paid for the Boxed upgrade with manual.

I have been upset from the previous upgrade experiences and the whole LW8 fiasco, but I caved once more because I wanted Vue and LW CAD.

After an unsuccesful online ordering attempt, I called and placed my order with a live person which was not that great of an expeience either.

Eventually, my order was placed and I got a confirmation order and my card was charged $507.00 for the Boxed/manual upgrade. Three Weeks later I Got my VUE CD. Tried to install, but apparently there is supposed to be a sticker on the jewel case, that mine does not have. This was determined in a post on the Newtek LW forums. I got a CD Jewel case with the serial # sicker missing.

I decide to wait for my boxed upgrade before I attempt anything else. All of this should be annoying enough, but there's more.

After everybody started receiving their orders, I called to check on mine. It was sent to an old address from two years ago even though though guy recited my new/current one back to me and that is what is on my Newtek Online info. What's up with that?

We got it sorted and he said Newtek will resend it to my new one. I said "fine and it will be the boxed/manual upgrade right"? Sales rep (Mathew Jasso) said "Uhm, it should be. Let me check everything and I'll send you an email". Before hanging up, I asked also if it will have whatever available number to install my Vue CD and he said yes.

Over a week goes by with no email, but I recieved my upgrade today. Guess what, NO FRIGGING BOX OR MANUALS. I got the "convenience upgrade".

I want my **** Box. I want my Vue disk installed (just tell me whatever frigging # to enter) and last but not least, I want my **** manuals.

I never get any answers from you guys via email. So I am posting this in the LW forum as well where it seems you guys answer more often. If it gets deleted, it will be on the Luxology forums too as I can only praise MODO which I now use and their upgrade simplicity (no hassle) and service.

I pay for and legally own MAYA, LW, MODO, C4D, XSI, ZBRUSH, AMAPI, CARARRA and RHINO. I pay full price and upgrades for all my stuff to legally own. I have paid full price for the last 2 LW Boxed/manual upgrades, but this will most likely be my last Newtek/LW purchase unless something is done to correct this latest **** fiasco or at least compensate me somehow as this is quite ridiculous.

IZZE
09-13-2006, 10:06 PM
All I can say is - no matter what company it is there are going to be some glitches. It is hard to deal with, but whenever I have contacted Newtek phone support I have been surprised at how fast and professional they have been. No help to you, I know.

A long time spent with manufacturers, I find easier and more cost effective to deal with resellers.

let it out brother.....

SLAYER
09-13-2006, 10:18 PM
Yeah, I may have over reacted a bit, but it seems to be the same kind of crap with me and Newtek every upgrade. I agree that yes, every company will have some glitches, but some things do not need to be so difficult. At least the person on the other end of the line could think for a second here and there and maybe double check things.

The funny thing is that after I picked up the Package at UPS I checked the order status via Newtek Online. It showed "pending" which is due to UPS not notifying Newtek yet, but it said right there in BOLD letters, "Upgrade with Printed Manuals" or something like that. How is it that everywhere I check my status, order or whatever, I see this, but they cannot notice this before they send. Especially after I talk to somebody and point blank ask them.

IZZE
09-13-2006, 10:32 PM
I do agree with you. In my profession, I see on a daily basis tasks that should not be so difficut. But they are, due to cerminstances that you and I cannot control. It's just an attempt to be more streamlined and productive.

iconoclasty
09-14-2006, 09:39 AM
I think you deserve to rant a bit, but I don't think it's cool to threaten to complain on the Lux forums. That seems a bit petty.

Matt
09-14-2006, 05:50 PM
The only thing I would say ... in all respect NT, the registration system this time round left a lot to be desired, too many confusing posts, it worked for some, not others, it didn't work for anyone but US users initially, there are too many serial numbers etc. (Not helped by different ones for the Beta)

All we needed was one place to go, where everything works from the moment it's up, and one post/email explaining everything nice and simply.

The whole thing just didn't seem user friendly.

Even now I'm not sure whether the upgrade I bought should've come with a CD/DVD install disk and content in the post. (I knew the manuals were extra and that's about it).

I'm guessing not as I've not received anything.

Not sure where it all went wrong from previous versions of LW, but much to improve next time!

SLAYER
09-14-2006, 08:34 PM
My threat to post on the Lux forums was not a threat at all, but you can call it petty if you want. I know alot of people on the Lux site are LW users or used to be. People there love MODO, but want an animation package until MODO gets one. My posting there is for two reasons: 1- to let people there know if they are considering LW for animation or whatever, you may have this crap to look forward to. 2 - To show Lux what not to do down the road and continue their simple, effective, hassle-free service. People only confirmed the same kind of bull that I am going through now and you can see how many people ditched LW. Now I just want my manuals so I can most likely sell my LW as well.

All this being said, I cannot leave work during the day or get more than 3 minutes to try and call Newtek. It was hard enough when I made my order for me to do so. You would think that with this post and the email that I sent, they would CALL ME. I should not have to after this kind of crap. They have my number and I can see my number right now on my order confirmation and my invoice, yet they still have not even tried to get ahold of me. By the time I can call, they are closed. If I leave a message it will not get a response just like my e-mail. I am basing this off past experiences.

Say what you will. I'm pissed. Still no response from Newtek. Maybe posting this at Spinquad will at least get Proton to maybe do something. Friggin ridiculous.

Did I mention that I Was originally pissed because I debated back and forth about getting it ayt all, but as I said I wanted Vue and LWCAD. Newsletters and banners all over said offer ending soon. I even got an email saying this is my last chance. I caved. Next day or so "Offer extended" this went on for another month or two. This pissed me off to and it was Deja Vu because I fell for it once before from Newtek as well. Not anymore.

Phil
09-14-2006, 11:20 PM
Your other option is to try and ship everything you have back whilst claiming a refund. *shrug*

If you really want to play hardball, contact your card issuer and dispute the charge because you have not received what you were charged for. This will certainly get NewTek's attention.

Wonderpup
09-15-2006, 01:31 PM
I also think Eons near paranoid 'system' for handling the lightwave/Vue bundle has not helped. The reality is that it's now almost becoming easier to find and use pirate versions than jump through the hoops of legit registration- and that cannot be a good thing.

ejo3rd
09-15-2006, 01:46 PM
Guess I was lucky. No problems this time, or for that matter any other time.

SLAYER
09-15-2006, 08:06 PM
To be fair, a Rep from Newtek contacted me today. He apologized and is sending me out the box and manual at no charge obviously. They are overnighting them and i should have them Monday. He stated if I have any other issues that I can work with him personally.

I do not take back anything that I said and I am still bitter over the whole thing, but this at least is a step in the right direction and making right with the customer.

Just thought I would let you all know.

ejo3rd
09-15-2006, 09:17 PM
Slayer, nice to see your second post over at Lux as well as here:thumbsup:

bcicio
09-18-2006, 07:31 AM
I can understand the frustration.

I pre-ordered 2 LW9 upgrades on disc back in MARCH. All I received a month or so later was 2 Vue 5 cds in a single box - so I called Newtek. They said the LW9 upgrade hadn't been released yet. I waited until July and then called again, inquiring about my order. I was informed that they hadn't started shipping the CDs yet, but that I could download the upgrade off their website. I told them that I'm an old-fashion guy and prefer to load from disc. They checked my order and said my upgrades would be shipping "shortly". At the end of August I saw posts from users who had received their discs. Again, I called to inquire about my order and was now told my order was NEVER scheduled to be shipped due to a problem with their system. Apparently, because I hadn't also downloaded the upgrade from their website, Newtek's ordering system was unable to ship me discs I had paid for back in MARCH. So why couldn't someone have told me that before!!? The customer support/sales rep said he fixed my order and put it back on the schedule and that I would be receiving my discs the following week - and I immediately received a confirmation email from him that my order was being shipped. One problem... I notice the email indicated only ONE upgrade was being shipped. So I called Newtek back. They corrected it. Got another email confrming the shipping of the second order. Now I have only received one upgrade. I called Newtek and they told me to call them this week if I don't receive the second.

Frustrated? U bet. Imagine if I had order a manual too.

lardbros
09-18-2006, 10:25 AM
Come on... you said you were frustrated when you phoned them and they said LW9 wasn't released yet? That was pretty clear, and Newtek made it VERY clear to all of us here. I ordered mine last december, and if i wrote a list like yours it would sound even worse:

I phoned in January 06, they said it wasn't released... i phoned in Feb 06 they said it wasn't released, i phoned in March 06 they said it wasn't released... you get the picture. HOW annoyed was i??? :D

Sorry just being facaetious! ;) They have finally shipped my LW9, but apparently many of them have been received scratched or with broken cases. If this has happened to mine it's going straight back. I do this with CDs i order too. If you buy it as new, then you expect it to be in good condition.

frantbk
09-18-2006, 11:02 AM
My threat to post on the Lux forums was not a threat at all, but you can call it petty if you want. I know alot of people on the Lux site are LW users or used to be. People there love MODO.

People love modo because the new signal/noise has driven people away that would or want to talk about modo's weak points. Lux doesn't delete threads, Lux came up with a system that only modo lover's will excel on in the lus forum.

I do agree with the others posting your complaint on Lux's forum is petty. Now if you had posted also at softimage, autodesk and others you could be hit with internet harassment. CGTalk and places like that might have been a better choice.

bcicio
09-18-2006, 11:35 AM
I'm not sure why lardbros feels a need to mock the fact that I initially called Newtek when I received the Vue 5 discs. I only checked to make sure the LW9 discs weren't missing since I wasn't expecting ANY discs at that point. Then, I certainly think it is more than reasonable to inquire as to when I can expect to get the discs after waiting 5 months and hearing nothing from Newtek. Newtek may have made it "VERY clear to all of us here" exactly when the discs would be shipped, but I guess I wasn't c.c.ed on that memo. I could have waited until the cows came home for my discs because their system wasn't even going to ship mine out. THAT was my point. I was simply agreeing with Slayer that Newtek needs to fix their sales/shipping department problems. Maybe I wasn't clear on that.

lardbros
09-18-2006, 12:39 PM
I'm not sure why lardbros feels a need to mock the fact that I initially called Newtek when I received the Vue 5 discs. I only checked to make sure the LW9 discs weren't missing since I wasn't expecting ANY discs at that point. Then, I certainly think it is more than reasonable to inquire as to when I can expect to get the discs after waiting 5 months and hearing nothing from Newtek. Newtek may have made it "VERY clear to all of us here" exactly when the discs would be shipped, but I guess I wasn't c.c.ed on that memo. I could have waited until the cows came home for my discs because their system wasn't even going to ship mine out. THAT was my point. I was simply agreeing with Slayer that Newtek needs to fix their sales/shipping department problems. Maybe I wasn't clear on that.

Okay, fair enough... didn't want it to sound like i was mocking, but just kinda saying that some of us have been waiting quite a bit longer. And, true, you possibly would have been waiting for ever if you hadn't contacted them, so :twak: ... bad newtek... it's really isn't good enough.

bcicio
09-18-2006, 12:50 PM
Hey, no problem.

lwaddict
09-19-2006, 09:09 AM
Oddly enough, I have only had one problem with Newtek on the whole upgrade thing...
and after two phonecalls, they cleared it up and fixed it.

I have had friends who've had more problems that this, but they use other software packages as well that have given them upgrade issues...and were much more costly all the way around.

Wait until people try following the e-on upgrade path...which appears thus far to be a dirt road covered in thicket thorns...I'm still not entirely sure how that works.

TomT
09-21-2006, 05:28 PM
People love modo because the new signal/noise has driven people away that would or want to talk about modo's weak points. Lux doesn't delete threads, Lux came up with a system that only modo lover's will excel on in the lus forum.

Yep, this forum, where people are banned and posts edited/deleted for posting *hard numbers* comparing LW to other products is a much better place to get an objective view. :)

If you don't like the signal/noise thing, don't look at it . . . I doubt it seriously has stopped anyone from posting on Lux's forums despite a few noise-prone crybabies :cry: that get noised by virtually the whole forum when they jump on their one-note soapboxes. Who cares when you get one or two noises (I'ven picked up a few)? But when you get 50, that tells you something about what your peers think . . .

[We'll see if the mods edit this one--after all discussing the moderation policy here itself is a bannable offense. I'll put a smilely here to make sure they know it's all in good fun! :) ]

-T

lwaddict
09-21-2006, 08:33 PM
That's funny.

I've been here for years and have seen plenty of complaints, rants, compliments, and praise posted here.

It's a volatile group. Ambitious and energetic...and sometimes no place other than here to focus it.

Some of that stuff is still around here somewhere. If not, who cares? Most of it isn't constructive anyways. The constructive stuff, even when pretty heated...is still there.

But go ahead and taunt the moderators. That always keeps your posts online doesn't it?

Why not go cruising chicks by hanging outta your car window howling at them...that works pretty well too.

Gotta run...projects to work on.
Talk to the hand. :stop:

frantbk
09-21-2006, 08:56 PM
Yep, this forum, where people are banned and posts edited/deleted for posting *hard numbers* comparing LW to other products is a much better place to get an objective view. :)

If you don't like the signal/noise thing, don't look at it . . . I doubt it seriously has stopped anyone from posting on Lux's forums despite a few noise-prone crybabies :cry: that get noised by virtually the whole forum when they jump on their one-note soapboxes. Who cares when you get one or two noises (I'ven picked up a few)? But when you get 50, that tells you something about what your peers think . . .

[We'll see if the mods edit this one--after all discussing the moderation policy here itself is a bannable offense. I'll put a smilely here to make sure they know it's all in good fun! :) ]

-T

Peers? If your talking to peers you don't use a junior-high school of a system todrive people away. Usually you listen to what they have to say and then discuss the point made and the points disagreeied with. That system over at Lux is based changing behavior to one like mind. It is the play ground syndrome of everyone getting alone and playing nice. You can't have anything but coffee-talbe talk in that kind of enviornment.

This kind of conversation would be labled noise, this thread would be labled noise at Lux. The reason most of the modo users are over here now is because they (at this point in time) can have a more open discussion on 3D software then at lux.

NewTek has clearly stated what their expectation are in their forum. There isn't any claim of a free speech zone. If you don't like their clear business like manner then you need to be posting at CGTalk or spinguide which are open forums (kind of).

bcicio
09-22-2006, 10:19 AM
Well... just an update... after waiting a week for the second set of LW9 discs to arrive, I again called Newtek today :thumbsdow and of course it hadn't been shipped out and they didn't know why. It's supposed to be shipped out again to me today.

I rest my case.

I'm just glad I'm not waiting for a kidney from them.

Phil
09-22-2006, 12:40 PM
In your case, you might simply want to dispute the charge if they don't turn up this time. NewTek obviously needs a kick in the pants regarding customer service. Credit card disputes are often a good way to cause a reaction from a company that is failing to provide what it has been paid for.

NewTek do seem to be making quite a mess of getting LW 9 out to paying folks, even before the red dongle/registration/demo matters are considered.

frantbk
09-22-2006, 03:48 PM
I agree with phil, use you credit card and dispute the charges. Isn't there a $100.00 difference between what was sent and what you expected to receive?

SLAYER
09-29-2006, 10:22 PM
LOL!!!

As you well know from earlier in this thread that a rep from Newtek finally straightened me out. He rushed me out my manuals after only receiving my disks and thus my rant.

Today, two weeks later, guess what I received from UPS. Another whole complete boxed upgrade of Disks and manuals. WTF? You guys say what you want, but if this is not a sign of being messed up there, then I don't know what is.

Because some of you, think I am petty for my post on LUX, I Will one up and prove that I can be an even bigger jack-***. I am going to sell the manuals for about $50.

Is this wrong? **** yeah. Do I care? Nope. They mess up so often, that now maybe I can make them pay attention for once. For all my being jerked around, now I can finally be compensated. Besides, it was shipped to me and it is mine, right?

Say what you want. See you.

frantbk
09-30-2006, 07:12 AM
Are you a person in need of mental help? Do you really think a multi-million dollar company will care? Beside now that you're making a profit the company can say they went the extra mile to make you a happy customer. So who is the reall loser here,...not NewTek.

This doesn't change the fact that you were petty to post at Lux. The fact that Lux didn't delete the post says more about Lux's feeling about NewTek letting the lux team go. Brad Peebler may say there isn't any hard feeling, but their actions of leaving petty post up at their site says more about them then they are aware of.

SLAYER
09-30-2006, 10:10 AM
Yep. I need mental help like Newtek needs a Quality Assurance person and somebody in shipping that knows something.

Mostly this is to see what kind of little whiny things you guys snap back at me with. It's fun for me.

I will probably return it to Newtek because I am not this kind of person.........Actually, on second thought, this would inconvenience me again because I would have to coordinate or go to UPS again, so maybe I won't.

I'm petty for my posts in other forums because I am letting people know that this company is retarded and letting them know all the crap associated with $500 upgrades every time one comes out? Whatever.

Breakdown:

1-They ship to a wrong address that is 3 years old. They had my current and have sent me stuff to it and it is what is on my info/registration page.
2-I call then and they send me the wrong thing after telling the guy specifically and he basically said , uhmmmm... yeah ....you should get what you oredered. Geez really?
3-Post my rant, get somebody knowledged who rushes me out may manuals.
4-two weeks later, I receive a full set again.

This time it was a good mistake in my favor, but retarded anyways and that is what my posts are pointing out.

I do not care if they are a multi-million dollar company just like they do not care that I am a regular single license holder (Although an awful lot of sinle license holders are bailing so you think they would care more). If my wife and I have over 1.8 million in the bank (so next year we will be a multi million dollar couple) Does this make make me better than the next couple. Nope.

The lux forum does not delete because they are a "free" forum. They leave posts bashing them as well because it is fair for people to read views/opinions on everything. I am more surprised at Newtek leaving this thread here than Lux since Newtek is usually the one banning people for this sort of thing and deleting threads.

My posts on the lux forum hardly stayed on track anyways and turned into people posting the same kind of stories and crap.

Go ahead and call me whatever. Go ahead and delete this thread. Go ahead and ban me. I could care less.

Have a nice day.

:newtek: rules!

frantbk
09-30-2006, 12:20 PM
The fact that NewTek needs to hire qualified people for shipping has nothing to do with your petty conduct of posting at the Lux site. Other people have had their problems with NewTek and have handled it without ranting.

Lux has just stated shipping boxed version of modo, and that product has been on the market since June. If NewTek is retarded, then Lux must be just as retarded when it comes to physical products and timely managament of their physical product to market. Retardation is a point of view, its been two years and most people dealing with Lux have to make a toll call just to solve their problems with Lux's support (I'v lost count of the complaints about Lux's e-mail support).

The only question I have to ask is, if you have such a problem with lightwave then why didn't you cancel your order, and why haven't you sold your copy of lightwave on ebay? I think you've got some issues with NewTek/lightwave most people would have walked away by now, so what does that say about all of this love/hate you have?

JBT27
09-30-2006, 03:38 PM
I just read through this thread and realised that actually our two licenses/upgrades of LW9 have not appeared on CD with manuals....I must call OneVideo on Monday and see what's what. Not even sure I'm that concerned to be honest - I'm using it and have the pdf manuals and html. I threw out a stack of LW manuals a couple of years ago - and the CDs from previous versions just sit with all the rest.

Providing the online systems actually work, I think it's a far better idea than all this manufacture and printing and distribution, especially when it outdates so quickly.

Someone mentioned how good the Lux experience is with upgrading and download and licensing and all that - it is mostly, except when I first bought it, back at the start, I ended up shelling out equivalent of $140 for shipment of physical box. I don't look at that manual and the CD is well out of date now.

As the software industry gets its act together on delivering their goods, it's invariably the user that pays one way or the other for bad planning and lack of forethought.

Julian.

spec24
09-30-2006, 04:32 PM
I had a bad experience with the sales rep too. He was just rude. Other than that this will prob'ly be my last upgrade as well because LW doesn't work half the time now that we have this great version.

frantbk
09-30-2006, 07:37 PM
Like the rest of you I have my complaints too. NewTek told me that I would see a demo of the 64 bit lightwave around January of this year, I haven't. I've called for demo copies of 9 & 64 bite, what did I received? another disk of lightwave 8, but I' not ranting because ver. 9 is a transitionals version (just like modo 202 is a transitional version for 301 and animation). I can wait until lightwave 10 to makeup my mind if I will walk away from NewTek (just like I can wait until 301 to makeup my mind about modo).

11-16-2006, 03:31 AM
I just read through this thread and realised that actually our two licenses/upgrades of LW9 have not appeared on CD with manuals....I must call OneVideo on Monday and see what's what. Not even sure I'm that concerned to be honest - I'm using it and have the pdf manuals and html. I threw out a stack of LW manuals a couple of years ago - and the CDs from previous versions just sit with all the rest.

Julian.

Julian

Just a quick note have you received your CD's yet ?
If you haven't please e-mail me with your current address & serial number i will make sure Newtek Europe ships them out. (NE handled all the free issue CD's we didn't see any in our warehouse)

Another point i would like to make.

Someone mentioned how good the Lux experience is with upgrading and download and licensing and all that - it is mostly, except when I first bought it, back at the start, I ended up shelling out equivalent of $140 for shipment of physical box. I don't look at that manual and the CD is well out of date now.

Shipping for Lux products in the UK is only 7.50, just check out our site.
I will probably get in trouble for posting this but i don't see how Newtek can complain as most Lux customers buy Lightwave as well.

Sym

JBT27
11-16-2006, 04:02 AM
Julian

Just a quick note have you received your CD's yet ?
If you haven't please e-mail me with your current address & serial number i will make sure Newtek Europe ships them out. (NE handled all the free issue CD's we didn't see any in our warehouse)

Another point i would like to make.

Shipping for Lux products in the UK is only 7.50, just check out our site.
I will probably get in trouble for posting this but i don't see how Newtek can complain as most Lux customers buy Lightwave as well.

Sym

Hi Sym,

I'll email you today - no we haven't received physical LW9 product yet, for either of our licenses, though you did ship us the Vue CDs promptly back whenever that was. We've been using it since the 9.0 release anyway which proves the point I made about the worth (ie. not worth it!) of physical packaging!

I should clarify my comment about Lux: I bought into Modo on the first release and got badly stung on international shipping, like others did as I recall. That wasn't Lux profiteering, it was simply bad planning and failure to evaluate their options for shipping overseas. Lux do now have their act together on that and it's impressive and sensible, but it doesn't detract from the high cost in the first place and early-takers having to shell out on the basis of poor distribution planning, irrespective of what the situation is now.

Julian.

JBT27
11-16-2006, 04:14 AM
Like the rest of you I have my complaints too. NewTek told me that I would see a demo of the 64 bit lightwave around January of this year, I haven't. I've called for demo copies of 9 & 64 bite, what did I received? another disk of lightwave 8, but I' not ranting because ver. 9 is a transitionals version (just like modo 202 is a transitional version for 301 and animation). I can wait until lightwave 10 to makeup my mind if I will walk away from NewTek (just like I can wait until 301 to makeup my mind about modo).

I have to agree with this sensible and honest appraisal of where things are now - everyone is entitled to rant and has good cause on many occasions - it is all of us who are at the sharp end of these issues, not NT or Lux, trying to deliver our work with tools that sometimes simply don't do what you need or 'what it says on the tin'.

As a child, I listened to a WW1 British pilot saying they flew planes into combat that most times felt like they were held together with chewing gum and string! Sometimes that's what working with LW feels like!

But irrespective of RCs and official release hype, the reality is that LW currently is a rolling beta....Modo less so I reckon, though there are plenty of things wrong with it, and missing from something that purports to be a mainstream modelling app.

That said, there's plenty of choice out there, but we still choose to use LW and Modo....I won't use anything else and I do believe if NT can hang on to the market, and claw alot more of it in, LW will be well worth the wait. Likewise I suspect Modo will be quite something when it gets animation, but I won't use one over the other, I'll use both - irrespective of rants, justified or not, these two apps are mainstream and the design and operation of both suit us down to the ground. I don't anticipate having to look elsewhere for tools.

Julian.

bobakabob
11-16-2006, 05:25 PM
Slayer, You seem to have good reason to be upset but aren't you being a tad overdramatic?

Blaine91555
11-16-2006, 08:48 PM
Just the fact with no op/ed

I purchased the Vue Infinte5 Bundle. Bought one week to soon and paid hundreds extra. Paid the extra for printed manual.
Called to inquire about the physical shipment of 9 and was told they had not received the discs yet and that the package would be shipped when they received the discs.
Saw that others on boards had their shipments in hand.
I also confirmed that since I had paid the extra for the manual I would also receive that. Exact response "yes you will".
Months later and no shipment.
Then found out the permanent number from my account page for 9 was no good.
Then emailed for help and no response.
Called and got someone who relayed message.
Got an email that the number problem had been fixed along with the number.
Another 5 weeks or so and no anything.
Emailed again yesterday by replying to the same email to get the same person.
No reply.
It has now been 13 months since the original purchase and months since others got their shipment.
I won't go into the problem with Infinite misregistration as that's a whole other book:thumbsdow

Somehow I feel better now:D