PDA

View Full Version : TriCaster Loaner?

Bobt
09-12-2006, 01:07 PM
Hi,
My name is Bob and I am developer for VT4. I want to make some add ons for the newest Tricaster but have no $ or Tricaster to try my products on.
I would love to get a loaner to see if I can get my stuff to work on a Tricaster.
Anyone one interested in contacting my can leave me a private message here on the Newtek boards or email me.

Thanks,
Bob

PIZAZZ
09-22-2006, 09:35 AM
Hi,
My name is Bob and I am developer for VT4. I want to make some add ons for the newest Tricaster but have no $ or Tricaster to try my products on.
I would love to get a loaner to see if I can get my stuff to work on a Tricaster.
Anyone one interested in contacting my can leave me a private message here on the Newtek boards or email me.

Thanks,
Bob

Hello Bob. Welcome to the TriCaster world. It is nice to have you around here. Just joking with you. I can send you my regular TriCaster if that helps. I don't have a free Pro right now but I have a regular flavored one.

Can't wait to see what you can do with it.

Bobt
09-22-2006, 01:17 PM
Well if you have one I would like to take a look at it.
You know the number.

Thanks,
Bob

Bobt
09-27-2006, 10:53 PM
Have not heard from you about this. Are you interested?
Bob

Bobt
09-30-2006, 10:39 AM
Oh Jef...
You on the planet?

PIZAZZ
10-02-2006, 04:06 PM
Oh Jef...
You on the planet?

Barely on the planet. Most of the time lately been in a plane from place to place. Check your email. I will send more details there.

:)