PDA

View Full Version : Kurv Studios

SDB Software
09-11-2006, 06:34 PM
Anyone out there have experience with purchasing from Kurv Studios? I have a pending order with them for Lightwave 9, but not having any luck obtaining any info on shipment date. Actually they haven't responded to any of my calls(get voice mail) or to my e-mails.

I bought on 9/1/06, he charged my card on 9/5/06, same day he ordered from newtek per newtek. I paid for 3 day shipping and no way i'm getting that. More troubling is his charging my card before he shipped to me. Not the way I'm used to doing business.

Kurv Studios called today (9/12/06) and said they were experincing phone problems with a new office move. Said he will ship Lightwave overnight air. I am appreciative of the expediting at this point. And can understand delays, just would have been nice to get e-mail to that effect. Anyways thanks Wes (Kurv Studios) for taking care of this.

GregMalick
09-11-2006, 06:58 PM
I've bought tutorials from them without problem.
But I bought LW9 from NewTek.
Maybe they can't answer your email until they hear something from NT.
I would personally keep trying.

When did you order?

Rich
09-11-2006, 07:00 PM
I have never purchased from them but have you tried posting in the Kurvstudios forum? Maybe the person in charge of answering emails will be notified of your issue and respond sooner.

http://www.kurvstudios.com/forum/index.php?

Snosrap
09-11-2006, 07:20 PM
I purchased LW9 and several books from them with no problems.

Snos

theo
09-11-2006, 07:22 PM
Purchased 9 from them and had no issues.

Did make a couple of phone calls with some questions on another product they sell and never received a return call for which strikes me a tacky way to conduct business.

By the looks of it Kurv seems to be a very small shop trying to do too much with too little.

sculptactive
09-11-2006, 10:13 PM
I bought from Kurv.
My guess is that they are waiting on Newtek to ship the item. Contact them but I bet it's not there fault. Newtek have a large back order to ship.

You can download it in the meantime I believe.

Verlon
09-11-2006, 10:30 PM
about half a dozn videos, all arrive in good time from Kurv

WhiteBoy
09-12-2006, 04:01 AM
I ordered a DVD and LightWave 9 from Kurv without any problems.

They have been very responsive to customer questions/concerns in this (http://www.spinquad.com/forums/showthread.php?p=151093#post151093) thread. I think posting there would be a pretty safe bet if you're still having problems contacting them.

kurv
09-12-2006, 07:19 AM
We are a day or weekend behind on phone calls due to a phone system install but were getting to them all today. I am sure I will get back to you today, but sure who you are by the nick here :).

Andyjaggy
09-12-2006, 08:44 PM
I have ordered several DVD's and Lightwave 9 from them without any problems. They have always responded promptly to my emails, although I have never tried calling.

kurv
09-13-2006, 09:56 AM
The past two weeks have been tough, we moved our office, and installed or were installing a new phone system. So many of you get our default voice message while they work on the phones. We will get back to you with in 48 hours if we miss your call and we answer emails in the same time frame.