PDA

View Full Version : Texture Mapper needed (Maya)

KSTAR
09-05-2006, 01:18 PM
I know this is a LW forum, but I know some of you use Maya as well. This might be of interest to any students or striving professionals out there.

My cousin is a senior at the Art Institute in LA. He has recently shot his first small film. It is his senior project, and he eventually will be entering it several film festivals. The movie was shot on DV and is a mixture of live action with some CG work and compositing. He is currently looking for someone who uses Maya to do some texture mapping work. The character he needs texture mapped is a snowman. The character has already been modeled and rigged.

Thats all I know at this point. I know there is no compensation involved since its a student film. So the only selling point is you will be able to add the work to your resume, and get some credit and exposure once it is entered in film festivals. All other information would have to come from him. I told him I would post a message in this forum for him.

If your interested let me know and I can foward your name and information, or I can pass on his contact information to you.

Thanks