PDA

View Full Version : LW 9.0 help!

intssed
09-04-2006, 04:32 AM
I have LightWave 8.5 and 9.0. In layout preferences I chose C:\Program Files\LightWave [8]\Programs\Presets. Layout find this path but modeler still not. Can I do something? please help Me!

Dodgy
09-04-2006, 06:46 AM
If you open your config files lw9.cfg and lwm9.cfg. in the lw9.cfg you'll find the line

PSPresetsRoot L:/MyContent/Presets

or something similar. Copy and past that into your lwm9.cfg, and save it (make sure modeler isn't running while you're doing this other wise it'll overwrite the changes). Then you should be good to go.

intssed
09-04-2006, 07:25 AM
If you open your config files lw9.cfg and lwm9.cfg. in the lw9.cfg you'll find the line

or something similar. Copy and past that into your lwm9.cfg, and save it (make sure modeler isn't running while you're doing this other wise it'll overwrite the changes). Then you should be good to go.

I find this:
RecentContent C:\Program Files\LightWave [8]\Programs\Presets
I wrote myself
Before I find this:
PSClient (none) (none) 0
PSClient "Surface Editor" "Surface Preset" 0
What is it?

intssed
09-04-2006, 07:33 AM

OK I wrote this:
PSPresetsRoot C:\Program Files\LightWave [8]\Programs\Presets
it works.
Thanks!!!