PDA

View Full Version : Scene Editor and Graph Editor Item Tracking

JTApczynski
08-31-2006, 03:03 PM
When using the Classic Scene Editor, when I click on any item the items channels are automatically tracked into the Graph Editor and the display is updated. However, this does not happen when using the new Scene Editor. It seems that the new Scene Editor does not update itís display when an item is selected even when the Track Item Selections option is selected.

Is there a way to make the new Scene Editor track and update the display when items are selected like the way the Classic Scene editor does?

thanks

-jeff-

evenflcw
09-01-2006, 03:39 AM
I'd say that's a bug/sloppy programming. Report it. There might be a way to fix it via a hack master script/plugin that would basically select again what you already selected. But then again maybe not. The new Scene Editor is a plugin and perhaps scripts/plugins simply don't/won't/can't call the same refresh function that selecting an item in LW manually will.

TheDude
09-02-2006, 04:32 AM
Yeah, only seems to track the oject if you select it in the layout window, have mentioned this to NT in the past.....doubt it's fixed in 9...but I haven't got it so dunno. (Could well be a plugin issue tho)