PDA

View Full Version : Node-Based texture presets, Open Beta Attachments, please repost?

tcc
08-27-2006, 12:24 PM
Hi Everyone,

Sorry this is a dupe of the open beta forums but since I think a lot of people would like this, I'll take the time to write it here as well.

Did anyone save some or all of the node-based presets that were posted in the open beta at some point and would care to repost them here for everyone to share?

There was some really good work, and it was also great for learning potential. It would be a shame to lose this.

I was looking specially for the nodt_xx presets, but there was also some others that I would have liked downloading as well now that I have some spare time.

Thanks to anyone who might help. I think a lot of people would greatly appreciate it!

TCC

Phil
08-27-2006, 12:28 PM
Ask and you shall receive :)

tcc
08-27-2006, 01:15 PM
OMG, thanks, that was fast :)

You wouldn't happen to have all of the others as well? maybe one big package for everyone to enjoy? (I recall there was a beautiful Ice preset, etc).

On behalf of everyone who'll download this, Thanks a million!

TCC

Phil
08-27-2006, 02:03 PM
It may be this one. I have around 16 MB of nodes saved up here from various places, but haven't got around to sorting them out :)

kmaas
08-27-2006, 07:47 PM
Thank you! Thank you! I was looking for these! I thought about PMing Aurora for them, but I never did.