PDA

View Full Version : How do I save backround?

jtro
08-24-2006, 05:14 PM
Hello All
I have 2 images(blueprints) that I have loaded into the backround, but when I close out and reopen/load my object, the backround is NOT there! Is there a way to save a backround so that it Always loads w/ the object??!

Thanks so very much!
:newhere:

bryphi7
08-24-2006, 05:25 PM
you can save them, but you have to reload it manualy...Press "d"

jtro
08-24-2006, 05:29 PM
I HAVE TO RELOADTHEM EVERYTIME?????:thumbsdow .....oh well..thanks for the quick response...

meshpig
08-25-2006, 02:36 AM
... you have to go "save all objects", then save the Scene: background images are included in the scene file not the object file.

:)
M

meshpig
08-25-2006, 02:43 AM
... sorry, you mean in Modeler. No, it's per session and a good thing too, don't be so lazy!

M

bryphi7
08-25-2006, 02:45 AM
I think he is talking about modeler??? I could be wrong though...

meshpig
08-25-2006, 02:58 AM
briphy7...

No, you're on the money. It's Modeler!

I always mistake myself for Michelangelo... but don't kid yourself, he used background images too!

:devil:

M

nelson3d
09-01-2006, 08:59 PM
"you can save them, but you have to reload it manualy...Press "d"

... you have to go "save all objects", then save the Scene: background images are included in the scene file not the object file.

So, after all, what is the procedure for re-loading the image backdrops again: reload them manualy or there´s another simpler way to do it?

BazC
09-02-2006, 12:47 AM
"you can save them, but you have to reload it manualy...Press "d"

So, after all, what is the procedure for re-loading the image backdrops again: reload them manualy or there´s another simpler way to do it?

When you save the backdrops they're saved as .cfg files, just press d, go to the backdrop tab and reload the .cfg file, it only takes a second or two!

nelson3d
09-02-2006, 06:01 AM
For me, it only works when I save the .cfg file AND the images in the same directory.
But, there´s one thing I´m sure of: LW ROCKS!!!!