PDA

View Full Version : CG Player

MBeck
08-24-2006, 02:31 PM
How do I change what templates the CG player has in its dropdown box?

MBeck
08-25-2006, 10:54 AM
Anyone?

Jim_C
08-25-2006, 11:09 AM
If you have the CG Player open and active you can hit ALT+INSERT to load your CG page of choice.

I imagine you can find the templates for the player in the skins or effects/CG directory if you must start with one of those.

MBeck
08-26-2006, 10:31 AM
OK.. I am an idiot.. I should be asking about the "Title Templates" not the CG Player.

In the title templates, you can choose from tons of pre-loaded templates. I want to make my own and make them available in that list.

ChrisRothAAN
09-14-2006, 07:18 PM
I'm also trying to load templates that I have created in the CG designer into the title templates. Does it only load the images that are pre-made?

kltv
09-14-2006, 07:34 PM
I would imagine it follows the same usage as the Tricaster. I don't think you can use the CG designer to make the templates. You have to code them.

http://www.newtek.com/tricaster/tutorials/TCTemplates/

Kris

Ivan
09-17-2006, 08:54 AM
If you are referring to CG Player, please see Jim's post. If you are referring to CG Designer Templates I think you need to do some background work. You can create a template and click Add but I think there is a limit to the number of templates it will hold. I think there is a way to switch back and forth from yours to the default but it involves renaming folders.

Ivan